SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Merrimack

sioux rube

I'll be watching from the comfort of my couch getting accustomed with the team in preparation for next weekend.
Still kind of baffles me why your goofers didn't play this weekend.I really think it's going to be an advantage for the SIOUX having a couple of games to help get some of the kinks out.

Still kind of baffles me why your goofers didn't play this weekend.I really think it's going to be an advantage for the SIOUX having a couple of games to help get some of the kinks out.

Could go either way. The other side of the argument would be, how stupid would we have looked if someone would've gotten hurt? Especially because the Gophers usually struggle in the 2nd half of the season, not the first half of the year.

Lines are up on Brad's Blog

Here are the lines for now. UND's lineup is the exact same as Friday night. Merrimack is switching up goalies and throwing in a pair of rookies on the wings of the third line. UND's lines

17 Jason Gregoire--29 Chris VandeVelde--7 Danny Kristo

19 Evan Trupp--22 Brad Malone--26 Brett Hextall

9 Mario Lamoureux--11 Darcy Zajac--27 Carter Rowney

8 Mike Cichy--10 Corban Knight--18 David Toews

24 Ben Blood--5 Chay Genoway

3 Derrick LaPoint--25 Jake Marto

2 Andrew MacWilliam--20 Joe Gleason

31 Brad Eidsness

32 Aaron Dell

Merrimack's lines

23 Chris Barton--27 Jesse Todd--16 J.C. Robitaille

20 Ryan Flanigan--25 Matt Moulakelis--11 Elliott Sheen

8 John Heffernan--14 Joe Cucci--12 Brandon Brodhag

17 Justin Bonitatibus--9 Carter Madsen--15 John Jamieson

7 Karl Stollery--4 Pat Bowen

26 Adam Ross--22 Brandon Sadlowski

5 Simon Demers--3 Kyle Bigos

33 Andrew Braithwaite

35 Joe Cannata

It would seem that Eids is getting the start again tonight.

Reminder for those left in Sioux Survivor, your picks for tonight must be in by 6:30pm.

Merrimack switching it up though in net. Interesting.

Noticed that as well. I didn't think Cannata played as bad as the score indicated....the Sioux just pummeled the team to 5 scores. Let's see if the new guy can make the big saves when needed.

Shocked to not see Dell in the game.

Hak must've liked what he saw out there...can't say that I blame him. There appears to be early chemistry, and last night was a team win with all lines chipping in. It is very early, but I thought the freshman came out ready to play at this level. That says something about those freshmen.

Thank God, I am not the only one who thinks that! MY WORD, We have awful people singing this year.

Why not just let the band play it? I mean, it's the National Anthem, not your goddamn American Idol audition.

I'd like PP goals tonight, lots of 'em.