SiouxSports.com Forum

Countdown To Sioux Hockey!

dj_hoime

Well i can not believe there is only 11 days to go till Sioux Hockey. This has been the quickest offseason ever for me, I have tried my best to keep off this forum the whole offseason and it worked. CANT WAIT for this season, should be very interesting with so many Freshies coming in. I bet the next 11 days will seem longer than the past 5 months. CANT WAIT GO SIOUX!!!!!!! ;)

Wow....that is crazy. I can't believe it's that close already.

I gotta get my !@$! organized. Since I've never needed to know before, how do I watch home games from two states away? Is there a season package to watch online or anything through fightingsioux.com?

yep, fightingsioux.com has the annual SiouxExtra package which is $59.95 for an annual pass.

Wow....that is crazy. I can't believe it's that close already.

I gotta get my !@$! organized. Since I've never needed to know before, how do I watch home games from two states away? Is there a season package to watch online or anything through fightingsioux.com?

Buy a Free to Air Sattellite it is the only way to go.

Buy a Free to Air Sattellite it is the only way to go.

I'll second that. I bought one this summer and installed it myself from PSB and can't wait to see the improvement over the webcast, although I'll still get the webcast for work, not to mention last year's webcast subscribers ended up getting 5 or 6 away games free, that we would of had to pay for anyway.

Ten Days!

;)

Jan. 10, 1948 -- UND crashes into the big-time of college hockey when it stuns the Michigan Wolverines 6-5 in Ann Arbor. Strong defense and a pair of goals each from John Noah, Gordon (Ginny) Christian and Tom Medved key the big win. Noah scores the winning goal at 19:14 of the third period. Bob Murray stops 34 Michigan shots in the UND net

#10 Corban Knight, The Freshest Freshman.

Hmmmm.....what to do, what to do....

If you can hook a laptop or PC up to your TV I would suggest paying fightingsioux.com the $60. The quality is pretty good and as mentioned before, there are a few road games each year that are offered at no extra charge. Before last season I bought a PC just to hook up in my entertainment center. Between fightingsioux.com, other schools' webcasts, Fox College Sports, and FSN-North, I can not recall a game I wasn't able to watch. Just my two cents!

10 days until the puck drops - Go Sioux!

Am I the only one that can't get fired up over a meaningless exhibition game with Manitoba? Still, fifteen days 'till the games count is pretty exciting too!

yeah but we get a sneek peek in real game action against manitoba. and its always fun to watch and 8-3 blowout in our favor no matter who we're playing.

Am I the only one that can't get fired up over a meaningless exhibition game with Manitoba? Still, fifteen days 'till the games count is pretty exciting too!

Its Fighting Sioux Hockey!!! Do you think it would be meaningless if we lost that game?;) People would be jumping ship sooner than the last four years! I just want to see them play even if its against the Bisons. SO 10 DAYS! :huh: