SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs UNH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would prefer to beat the Wildcats, and then have to play the Buckeyes. Of course, that's just me, maybe our favorite team wants to get some payback for the 3-0 whupping they took earlier this season. Either way, I am just going to utter 4 little words now:

GO SIOUX, JUST WIN!!

I agree even with those 4 little words but I would like to add a few more like GO SIOUX JUST WIN & LET'S FINISH THE JOB THAT WE HAVE STARTED.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

No way tOSU beats BU today, just isn't in the cards the Sioux are going to have to beat UNH and BU to get to the Frozen Four.

If you want the title, you have to beat all the other great teams out there...if the Sioux have to beat BU to advance, then that's what they will need to do. But let's take care of New Hampshire first!!

GO SIOUX!!

I would prefer to beat the Wildcats, and then have to play the Buckeyes. Of course, that's just me, maybe our favorite team wants to get some payback for the 3-0 whupping they took earlier this season. Either way, I am just going to utter 4 little words now:

GO SIOUX, JUST WIN!!

BU beat us 5-1 to start the season. :silly:

If you want the title, you have to beat all the other great teams out there...if the Sioux have to beat BU to advance, then that's what they will need to do. But let's take care of New Hampshire first!!

GO SIOUX!!

Yeah I agree.

How many said that about Air Force against Michigan? I seem to recall someone calling the Falcons, Air Farce throughout the year.

You know it was nice that AF beat Michigan but lets not kid our selves that AFA was very lucky. Let's not forget Michigan bombed 43 shots on net and their goalie stood on his head. IF AFA can win today they will shed the Air Farce label in my opinion.