SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BADgers

AZSIOUX

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I don't want the cup in GF next weekend, but why wasn't the cup in Madison this weekend? I know there was a chance for Denver to win it, but we had a chance both nights if we didn't do it tonight. Is it team's choice? I know I've seen it in the past teams skating with the cup on opposing team ice. I guess it's relevant, but just wondering.

Sorry, don't agree with your philosophy. Don't change things up when they're working. Go into the playoffs strong. Nothing against Walski...just want our team to be a well oiled machine going in.

Why would anyone want to be a killjoy and bring this subject of a goaltender change into a thread that only deserves celebration. Eids is in a groove and there is no way you break his run.

Three Sioux fans celebrating in MD, were excited for the FF, hopefully including the Sioux. Looking to the future, how good are we going to be in the next few seasons? If I remember correctly, some saw this as a rebuilding season, myself included.