SiouxSports.com Forum

Friday - Saturday WCHA/College Hockey Games

AZSIOUX

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though a split may have helped us in the standings, I'm not upset either. Like I have said, they are a sinking ship right now, I'm not counting them out yet though.

As long as our favorite team wins, we will be good.

I was hoping for a tie but have to admit my smile is bigger when the Goofs lose. :D

Denver with a cheap 2 handed slash at the final horn, Duluth PISSED! Duluth wins 4-2.

Duluth announcers think they will send the tape into the league. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Sandelin is pissed! The DU player basically skates off the ice next to Sandelin, apologizing, Coach didn't want anything to do with him. The Duluth announcers say to the DU player: "Just get off the ice!". Classic!

Color me surprised UND isn't involved again. Ha, what the heck?

Color me surprised UND isn't involved again. Ha, what the heck?

I believe there were several drunk Fighting Sioux fans in the arena who instigated the reaction by the DU player. Not his fault. Just ask Dasher Dancin' Gwoz, he'll tell you the same thing!! :D

I believe there were several drunk Fighting Sioux fans in the arena who instigated the reaction by the DU player. Not his fault. Just ask Dasher Dancin' Gwoz, he'll tell you the same thing!! :D

I was drinking while watching the game on TV 400 miles away...that might have done it. Sorry Coach Gwoz!

While the Badgers did some good screening on Kangas, there are also some goals over the past month that raise a couple of possibilities, such as (1) Kangas is working on being a Jeff Frazee understudy, or (2) the Lucia goaltending instruction is beginning to set in. Kangas just does not look good in net.

The Sioux called it.

And I wouldn't call Connelly the D POTW.

It's not who you beat. It's how well you play. 6 GA isn't POTW worthy.

There were many many saves he made this weekend that were of the outstanding variety. He was the sole reason that WI even had a chance to win on Friday night. In my mind someone will have to have a pretty good weekend to beat him out.

There were many many saves he made this weekend that were of the outstanding variety. He was the sole reason that WI even had a chance to win on Friday night. In my mind someone will have to have a pretty good weekend to beat him out.

Well I don't like Connelly. So that, in itself, eliminates him fro contention.

THERE! :D

Denver with a cheap 2 handed slash at the final horn, Duluth PISSED! Duluth wins 4-2.

Duluth announcers think they will send the tape into the league. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Sandelin is pissed! The DU player basically skates off the ice next to Sandelin, apologizing, Coach didn't want anything to do with him. The Duluth announcers say to the DU player: "Just get off the ice!". Classic!

You can always tell a team that's coached by a class act.