SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU HUSKIES

AZSIOUX

god i would love to hear some emotion and honesty from hak tonight postgame. they had many shots but not many great chances overall and were flat again for the most part like last saturday. they should mail us 7.00 refund after watching that :glare:

go sioux tomorrow, must win for wcha and pairwise, lets get some pairwise and wcha help tonight as thats all we can hope for at this point until tomorrow, go sioux

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

go sioux tomorrow, must win for wcha and pairwise, lets get some pairwise and wcha help tonight as thats all we can hope for at this point until tomorrow, go sioux

I don't know if any of these help but Princeton and Cornell both lost tonight.

UMD lost tonight. Maine and Northeastern lost as well.

Hey its all I have left tonight.

Besides, I remember feeling just awful on Feb 4, 2000.

I went to the game the next night when we tied the Huskies and witnessed some of biggest displays of belligerence I had never thought was possible.

Problem is...so did WE!

Big winner in the statistical rankings tonight was Yale, they beat Cornell and if the season ended tonight they would be in the field of 16.

UND is still the third team out of the field and SCSU's RPI is creeping up on them. Sioux have to win tomorrow.

Fight in gopher game...gopher on top of Mankato player...it's Shack smashing Kato player's head into the ice.....longboard coming out onto the ice...

Kato player is Channing Bo (sp?) taken off on stretcher...Schack gone and a game DQ.... Doug and Rug kinda downplaying...not as critical of Shack as they should be...I happened to have DVD recording...I'll see if I can get a clip up quick...

Fight in gopher game...gopher on top of Mankato player...it's Shack smashing Kato player's head into the ice.....longboard coming out onto the ice...

that was my bemidji boy channing boe, hope hes ok!! hate to see that

schack DQ, boe cfb then got banged up pretty good

that was my bemidji boy channing boe, hope hes ok!! hate to see that

schack DQ, boe cfb then got banged up pretty good

He got cheap shotted bad. Schack went bertuzzi on him, he didn't even give him a chance to drop the gloves.