Great West Record: 1-1

South Dakota Webpage

South Dakota Schedule

South Dakota Video---$9.95

South Dakota Audio---Free

South Dakota Message Board

KEY PLAYERS

Chris Ganious: Fr. RB, 716 yards rushing, 9 TDs, 7.6 yds/carry

Noah Shepard: Jr. QB, 59% completions, 1761 pass yds, 13 pass TDs, 569 rush yds, 12 rush TDs

Dan Skelly: Jr. WR, 47 receptions, 880 yds, 9 TDs, 18.7 yds/catch

-USD leads the Great West in Scoring Defense, Pass Defense, and Total Defense

-The Coyotes are 2nd in the GWC in Sacks, Scoring Offense, Rush Offense, and Total Offense

-South Dakota coach Ed Meierkort is 26-1 all-time in USD's DakotaDome. His only loss coming last season to North Dakota.

-The game will be televised on Midcontinent Cable Systems (Channel 23) throughout the Dakotas.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope the boys come out with fire and a desire to end with a winning record. This is always a fun roadtrip and this weekend should be no exception. But it is always sweeter to leave the Danger Dome with a win like last year. Also, I wonder what is up with the USD ticket office. Both websites say the game is at 12 but it is printed as 2 on the tickets. Hopefully that doesn't screw anybody up.

Finally, some passion. I thought you had all given up on your football team.

You won't be getting Sitting Bull because your school chose to end it as a traveling trophy, not because your team is going to lose the game on Saturday. As for the game, I think South Dakota gets the win this year.

You won't be getting Sitting Bull because your school chose to end it as a traveling trophy, not because your team is going to lose the game on Saturday. As for the game, I think South Dakota gets the win this year.

It seems as though South Dakota is the favored pick both here and on AGS. If this game is played 4 or 5 weeks ago I have a feeling the picks would be a lot different. I would like to think our seniors are going to show up and play a full four quarters and give the 'yotes all they can handle.

Fighting Sioux 42

USD mangy 'yotes 30

I don't know what the problem is but the last couple of times I have tried to login to FightingSioux.com to listen to the game it keeps telling me that I need a premium account to listen to the game. KFGO works but for some reason they feel that a 5-minute commercial break is more important than the game...

So I am listening to the USD feed...

GO SIOUX