SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ South Dakota

bincitysioux

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone watching this game on an FSSN satellite outside of the network? I got the hockey game from Duluth fine last night,

but the same channel has "no signal" today. Maybe that signal just comes out of The Ralph? Seems I got a football game last year.

I suppose I could work on my wife list of things to do since I ain't got a wife to do 'em for me anymore . . . .

Sounds like a great game. Sioux-Coyotes has become a damned good football rivalry and it is only going to get better in the years to come.

Is anyone watching this game on an FSSN satellite outside of the network? I got the hockey game from Duluth fine last night,

but the same channel has "no signal" today. Maybe that signal just comes out of The Ralph? Seems I got a football game last year.

I suppose I could work on my wife list of things to do since I ain't got a wife to do 'em for me anymore . . . .

Sounds like a great game. Sioux-Coyotes has become a damned good football rivalry and it is only going to get better in the years to come.

Just got back and checked but no, it's not on FSSN. Two home telecasts were scheduled last year on FSSN, just one this year.

I hear Drew Daggett's name getting called a lot on special teams this year. How can he and Chris Anderson not get a sniff on the playing field at WR? Anybody have any insight to that? I keep hearing good things about both of them, but they are never get any playing time.

Caulfield, Nicholas, Trenbeath all Seniors.....? But I agree should at least get some time....

I hear Drew Daggett's name getting called a lot on special teams this year. How can he and Chris Anderson not get a sniff on the playing field at WR? Anybody have any insight to that? I keep hearing good things about both of them, but they are never get any playing time.

UND doesn't want Texas Tech to know about our secret weapons...

:silly:

Caulfield, Nicholas, Trenbeath all Seniors.....? But I agree should at least get some time....

It's really probably our deepest spot on the team this year with the three seniors, Bamba, and Konrath all in the mix ahead of Daggett and Anderson. They'll see a lot of playing time next season.

So is it safe to say that we will open next year at Texas Tech with Daggett, Anderson, Bamba, and Konrath at WR? Not a whole lot of experience there. Plus a new starting QB in Landry and we lose our 2 best olineman in Troen and Braegelmann. Should be interesting to say the least on offense.

Holy cow talking about biting off a lot with Texas Tech. Yikes! It would be interesting to see who much the Sioux get paid for that game.