SiouxSports.com Forum

Time for the Fire Hakstol thread

Goon

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone needs to pick it up and improve on his sparkling 3 pts so far this year, it's Kozek. He hasn't scored in more than a month for Christ's sake!

At least take a penalty now and then so we'd all know you're still on the team.

the best and most wicked wrist shot ive seen in a long time but he needs to be set up. put him on a line and keep him there to gain some chemistry. he has played with all 15 forwards we have on the team every year hes played ;):glare:

first player to have 40 different linemates in his career :huh:

go kozek!!!

the best and most wicked wrist shot ive seen in a long time but he needs to be set up. put him on a line and keep him there to gain some chemistry. he has played with all 15 forwards we have on the team every year hes played ;):glare:

first player to have 40 different linemates in his career :huh:

go kozek!!!

You are correct. Certainly not the best accomplishment for a career. He can't help his linemates, and they can't help him.

Wonder if he's taking any Chemistry classes? Couldn't hurt. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Time to get this thread going again after yet another horrible effort by the Fighting Sioux hockey team.

I just hope I don't' have to hear a bunch of silly sports cliches after this lose. Of course there is a lot of season left

but this was a horrible game.

Rusty skates from the holiday break? Jet lag?

My bet is that I myself got screwed up with the game time and missed the entire first period. Same thing for the rest of the team.

I am going to say lazy uninspired play.