SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC TIGERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We might have lost anyway, but there's no excuse for an official screwing up the game like that.

Agreed! He essentially gave them two goals with that one call (not to mention all the momentum, that had been ours up until that point). I don't care how many "make up calls" he gives us, it still SUCKS!

This is a very average Sioux team. Nothing against Eidness but he cannot steal a game for you. The D is average and the forwards lack an elite player. .500 in the WCHA is my prediction.

Keep in mind we are very dinged up right now, and there have been a lot of oddities in this game tonight. Going by the past few years, I would not be at all surprised to see another 18 game win streak after Christmas this year. We have the talent, we have the coaching, we just need to start clicking and firing on all cylinders.

This is a very average Sioux team. Nothing against Eidness but he cannot steal a game for you. The D is average and the forwards lack an elite player. .500 in the WCHA is my prediction.

AVERAGE? I wouldn't call beating C.C. in their rink and putting 4 past Bachman average. Heck we got more pucks past Bachman than Denver did. UND got more points against C.C. than any team in the WCHA this season. BU has beaten just about everyone that they played this season.

I wouldn't have expected this from you. Two Senior D-men are out, they are down a forward playing at 5,000 ft. with pathetic officiating against the number one team. They scored 7 goals on a future NHL goaltender and got a split. Think about it. :(

A split with the number one team in the nation in their barn? I am content with that. Saw a lot of good things this weekend. Hextall and Toews are starting to come alive and get a feel for the WCHA game. Once we get our defensemen healthy, I think we will be a very dangerous team.

Don't care if they lose every regular season game. Just as long as they peak for the playoffs and win their last 9 (or 9 out of last 10- as long as the one loss comes in the 1st round of the WCHAs) games in a row.

It's a long season, hopefully Eidsness or Walski will start to shine.

Not too worried right now. They beat the #1 team in the country last night.

They lost a game tonight while missing some D. They'll be back.

By most accounts the guys played hard and pretty well tonight. They were not satisfied with the Friday win, but came out intending to get the extra two points.

I came into the season expecting Finley, Genoway and Jones to get a ton of ice time this year, and tonight the team was without two of them, and apparently Jones, Blood and LaPoint were nicked up during the weekend as well. Given that situation, and some of the strange bounces, I have to give the guys a pass on this one. Just be thankful some of these odd occurrences happened in November instead of March or April. I think the team is coming along.

Can't really argue it, but look at it this way.

Goalie is a freshman, he's only getting better and more consistent.

The defense is down their best two guys and currently has a forward filling in.

And to say the forwards lack an elite player, well you're just ignoring Duncan, Gregoire, Toews (still getting the feel for the WCHA game).

I don't know that I can call Duncan an elite player. He is a good player but not an elite player. He can really snipe it but without Toews and Oshie he does not have the time and space to do that like he did the year he won the Hobey.