SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Zajac with a goal in this afternoon's Devils/Lightning game.

Was at the game. Zajac was named number 2 star of the game, Parise was the number 3 star of the game and Nittimakkii earned the number one star for the Lightning, as if not for him this would have been a 6 or 7 to 1 game and not decided in a shootout.

I read somewhere that he will be back in the lineup tomorrow night...sorry can't find the link.

Good news though!

That's not for certain. Last I heard was he skated today... and they will see how morning skate goes tomorrow before determining if he plays. If he doesn't play tomorrow, I'm sure it will be for their next game.

And Madden's presence has been even more important than Bowman and the Blackhawks could have imagined considering the team has missed captain Jonathan Toews' presence up the middle the last four games coming into this week (Toews is expected back on Thursday, when the Hawks play in Phoenix).

Awesome! It'd be nice to see him nab a few points and get rolling right out of the gates. Thanks Redneksioux

which is contradictory to what his Coach said this morning...

Coach Q said both Toews and Eager are close to returning... Matter of days, or could be just one. Will know more tomorrow at skate. (From: www.twitter.com/NHLBlackhawks)

I'll wait for the real confirmation.

It'd be great if he could play to help me out with my Blackhawks Fantasy team. ;)

In tonight's Devils/Capitals game, Parise has 1 G 1A, and Zajac has 2 A's.

EDIT: Looks like Zajac will get the goal, which would mean Zajac with 1G 1A, and Parise an A.

EDIT: Well, they take the goal away from Zajac and give it to Bergfors, so Travis gets 2 Assists and Zach gets 1 Assist.

which is contradictory to what his Coach said this morning...

Coach Q said both Toews and Eager are close to returning... Matter of days, or could be just one. Will know more tomorrow at skate. (From: www.twitter.com/NHLBlackhawks)

I'll wait for the real confirmation.

It'd be great if he could play to help me out with my Blackhawks Fantasy team. ;)

Looks like Toews practiced today but will not be playing tonight.

Conklin was very good for St Louis for most of last night's game, but gave up a Frazee like goal late in the game that tied it. Flipped in from center ice, the puck bounced over him into the net. Ugly goal. The Blues later lost the xtra point in the shootout.

osh with 2 assists in a much needed win for the blues... thats a team that came in with high expectations and has struggled early. i know its early in the season, but the veterans on that team need to light a fire if they want to find their way back to the playoffs.

solid night for osh!!

Avalanche-Blackhawks on Altitude tonight for whoever gets that channel. Good chance to watch Toews and the boys hang a loss on the Avs, who I can't stand (Flames fan that I am).

I dislike the Avs too, but it's remarkable what they've done with pretty much the only addition to the roster being Anderson. I do wish, though, that the Avs would go get Aebsicher again and dump Anderson.

I'd love to have #1 and #2 sieves in Av jerseys.

For the record, Huet has actually not played poorly... or maybe the Hawks figured out that the only way to win is to limit the number of shots on goal that Huet has to face.