SiouxSports.com Forum

Music at The Ralph

SiouxForever

I think that the Ralph, needs to start incorporating new songs at hockey games, while I love the old rock music of 80's and your classic AC/DC stuff, in 2008 we need to add some new stuff with the currently crop of music out there.

My suggestions:

1. Some Audioslave

2. The Let It Rock Song with Kim Rundolph and Lil Wayne - I know this song will get old but at the hockey games it would get the crowd going

3. Incubus - anything

4. Trapt, another song besides "Headstrong", yes they have other good pump up songs....examples "Stand up"

5. Kanye West's new song "Love Lockdown" sweet beat to get the crowd going

6. Muse

7. Foo Fighters

8. The Raconteurs

9. 30 Second to Mars

10. Starting Line - "Island (Float Away"

11. Linkin Park - Anything on Minute to midnights album

What do you guys think?

I think that the Ralph, needs to start incorporating new songs at hockey games, while I love the old rock music of 80's and your classic AC/DC stuff, in 2008 we need to add some new stuff with the currently crop of music out there.

My suggestions:

1. Some Audioslave

2. The Let It Rock Song with Kim Rundolph and Lil Wayne - I know this song will get old but at the hockey games it would get the crowd going

3. Incubus - anything

4. Trapt, another song besides "Headstrong", yes they have other good pump up songs....examples "Stand up"

5. Kanye West's new song "Love Lockdown" sweet beat to get the crowd going

6. Muse

7. Foo Fighters

8. The Raconteurs

9. 30 Second to Mars

10. Starting Line - "Island (Float Away"

11. Linkin Park - Anything on Minute to midnights album

12. The Minnesota Rouser - for 2 days out of the year

What do you guys think?

I like it :D

The 70's and 80's arena rock anthems seem to work best at sporting events. No need to fix what isn't broken.

They do seem to work best.

How about music to go along with a player's nickname or reputation or related to what is happening on the ice. Maybe the players should be consulted.

How about "Crazy Train" Hextall? or Maybe we shouldn't encourage such behavior? :D

Or maybe some good ol beer drinking anthems during pre-game and between periods to get folks in the mood for concession sales. Don't suppose the "Garden Hose" song would be appropriate except for the men's rooms.

Maybe some ridiculously stupid but upbeat polka music and video from some old Lawrence Welk show.

• 2 months later...
I've got a few Pepsi Stuff Amazon MP3s that I need to use or lose today and I'd like to download some of the songs that are played during warmup. It's been a long time since I've been to a game and can't remember all of the songs that are played. Can anyone help???

I would love to have some of the songs as well to down load to my iPod.