SiouxSports.com Forum

Taylor Chorney

fargosioux

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, really? Facts never stood in the way of a good argument over here...

http://www.uscho.com/news/college-hockey/i...nSituation.html

that may or may not be true, red is a good coach who is easy to hate if your not a wolverine fan, but that doesn't explain why you are on a sioux hockey site trying to stir the pot? don't you goofies have anything better to do with your time? or you could just talk about it here... http://gopherpucklive.com/

at least there you can tell each other how much better you all are than us idiot sioux fans, and noone would argue. goodbye.

that may or may not be true, red is a good coach who is easy to hate if your not a wolverine fan, but that doesn't explain why you are on a sioux hockey site trying to stir the pot? don't you goofies have anything better to do with your time? or you could just talk about it here... http://gopherpucklive.com/

at least there you can tell each other how much better you all are than us idiot sioux fans, and noone would argue. goodbye.

May or may not be true? It's a direct quote. If you consider that with the history he has of getting kids to the NHL, and I don't see much of a reason to doubt him.

Sorry for coming over here and providing a fact that doesn't paint another program in a bad light compared to the almighty Sioux. Continue on...

I just realized that I hadn't posted in here yet. I guess I was hoping that it wouldn't be true. SO..... like I did with everyone else.

Chorns- You make me smile and I will forever miss you. You are a great player and a great person. Thanks for being happy at fan fest and taking a picture with us even though you were getting less attention than your neighbor TJ and even though you wouldn't let us go! haha! Have fun and come back to visit us.

Hmm, really? Facts never stood in the way of a good argument over here...

http://www.uscho.com/news/college-hockey/i...nSituation.html

i remember that too, but there was another article i remember that talked more generally about departures when he said that and continued. he then said something close to "so far I haven't had to do that". i cant find it, and i may be wrong, but im pretty sure. does anybody else remember that original article?? you made this a way bigger deal than it needed to be, but im sure that you are pleased with yourself.

BTW, i have tremendous respect for the wolverine program.

May or may not be true? It's a direct quote. If you consider that with the history he has of getting kids to the NHL, and I don't see much of a reason to doubt him.

Sorry for coming over here and providing a fact that doesn't paint another program in a bad light compared to the almighty Sioux. Continue on...

Did you arrive to try and be a jerk today? We remember the quote, concerning Jack Johnson; Red has also been quoted in the past as being very angry over players leaving early, saying that they were not ready. I remember it well, but won't bother to look for the article where it was "quoted".

Good luck, Taylor; we'll be looking for you lined up alongside Matt Greene next fall.

Did you arrive to try and be a jerk today? We remember the quote, concerning Jack Johnson; Red has also been quoted in the past as being very angry over players leaving early, saying that they were not ready. I remember it well, but won't bother to look for the article where it was "quoted".

Good luck, Taylor; we'll be looking for you lined up alongside Matt Greene next fall.

I'm not trying to be a jerk. Hakstol told Chorney he was READY and thus he had no problem with him leaving, which is the exact same philosophy Berenson preaches. I'll trust Berenson's judgment as to whether his player(s) are ready to go pro. Red's problem is with players that AREN'T READY. Find me a quote from Hak saying he agrees that players not ready for the AHL or NHL should sign pro contracts and leave school early.

I understand that anyone that doesn't slurp all that is UND hockey on here isn't looked upon kindly, and the fact I'm a Gopher fan probably doesn't help my cause; that being said, this is a foolish argument for you guys to try and fight at this point. Par for the course around these parts, though... :)

I'm not trying to be a jerk. Hakstol told Chorney he was READY and thus he had no problem with him leaving, which is the exact same philosophy Berenson preaches. I'll trust Berenson's judgment as to whether his player(s) are ready to go pro. Red's problem is with players that AREN'T READY. Find me a quote from Hak saying he agrees that players not ready for the AHL or NHL should sign pro contracts and leave school early.

I understand that anyone that doesn't slurp all that is UND hockey on here isn't looked upon kindly, and the fact I'm a Gopher fan probably doesn't help my cause; that being said, this is a foolish argument for you guys to try and fight at this point. Par for the course around these parts, though... :)

Good grief.....

The difference is, Red makes a public spectacle of his feelings on kids leaving too early, Hak has not. You show me where Hak has complained publicly about one of his players leaving too early.

We hate gophers, your board hates sioux. Tell me how it is different on your anti-sioux board. You won't change us, we won't change you, if antigopherhism bothers you, don't come here. You can be sure I won't make the type of posts you're making here over on gpl. I'd have been banned over there long ago.

The difference is, Red makes a public spectacle of his feelings on kids leaving too early, Hak has not. You show me where Hak has complained publicly about one of his players leaving too early.

I suppose the fact that Red's been coaching at Michigan for 24 years versus four for Hakstol (and thus Red's been burned more often than Hak) might have something to do with him being a little more vocal, but that's just an educated guess / assumption on my part.

You can be sure I won't make the type of posts you're making here over on gpl. I'd have been banned over there long ago.

I think that is funny Gopher fans can debate Sioux fans on Siouxsports.com and say negative things about our program but Sioux fans can't debate or say anything negative about the Gophers on GPL because the thread get nuked, your post will be deleted and any other violation get you banned from the site permanently.

So back on topic. :)

Congrats Taylor, hope to see you in the NHL soon! You will definitely be missed at UND!

Thinking of which I am surprised there hasn't been an announcement to say that he has signed his contract as of yet.

I think that is funny Gopher fans can debate Sioux fans on Siouxsports.com and say negative things about our program but Sioux fans can't debate or say anything negative about the Gophers on GPL because the thread get nuked, your post will be deleted and any other violation get you banned from the site permanently.

I take it you visit that website often and have had your posts deleted.

per brad, chorney will be signing july 1...another weird hole in the CBA.

Yeah I saw that a couple of minutes ago... Thanks...

Seems like all we have to do is wait to see which way big Joe is leaning/going.

Yeah I saw that a couple of minutes ago... Thanks...

Seems like all we have to do is wait to see which way big Joe is leaning/going.

My guess is whichever way the wind blows that big oak. :) Hopefully the constant wind around here doesn't blow him away.