SiouxSports.com Forum

Taylor Chorney

fargosioux

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must not know anything about hockey, or you are just jealous of these standout men. Chorney is one hell of a citizen with great hockey talents!

you must be his next door neighbor. i'll apologize to him when he is ladeling out my dinner at the volunteer soup kitchen.

It has been a long time since our last national championship.......

Consider this:

the last time Boston College won a National Championship a WCHA Team won the National Championship....that being Minnesota in 2002 after BC won it in 2001

and prior to the OFFICIAL set-up of what would be the WCHA, 1951 as the MCHL till 53 when it became the WIHL and then in 1959 it was changed to the WCHA, in 1950 Colorado College won the National Championship after BC won it in 1949.

Consider this:

the last time Boston College won a National Championship a WCHA Team won the National Championship....that being Minnesota in 2002 after BC won it in 2001

and prior to the OFFICIAL set-up of what would be the WCHA, 1951 as the MCHL till 53 when it became the WIHL and then in 1959 it was changed to the WCHA, in 1950 Colorado College won the National Championship after BC won it in 1949.

:D What a model of clarity. Can you try English next time? :lol:

ZOD is a troll. Not sure whether he's a fan of the Gophers or just someone trying to get a rise out of people.

Just ignore him. He won't do anything or post anything unless he feels that there is a put down he can slip in there.

No big deal. Move on.

I really think Chorney's not around because of the injury. This may help us out. The Oilers went on record last year saying that there is nothing college can do to improve him any more than he already has, but with the injury, perhaps the Oilers will allow him to recover at UND?

ZOD is a troll. Not sure whether he's a fan of the Gophers or just someone trying to get a rise out of people.

Just ignore him. He won't do anything or post anything unless he feels that there is a put down he can slip in there.

No big deal. Move on.

I really think Chorney's not around because of the injury. This may help us out. The Oilers went on record last year saying that there is nothing college can do to improve him any more than he already has, but with the injury, perhaps the Oilers will allow him to recover at UND?

Agreed about ZOD--he is a troll with no credibility. If Taylor Chorney was not good, ZOD should try to explain how approximately 1/2 of the WCHA captains ranked him as the top defenseman in the WCHA. The other 1/2 voted for Chris Butler of DU. This was in the Final 5 program. I am not optimistic, but it would be huge to get Taylor Chorney back. If not, I have no doubt that he will be a good player in the NHL. He's a great skater with vision and should flourish in today's NHL.

Agreed about ZOD--he is a troll with no credibility. If Taylor Chorney was not good, ZOD should try to explain how approximately 1/2 of the WCHA captains ranked him as the top defenseman in the WCHA. The other 1/2 voted for Chris Butler of DU. This was in the Final 5 program. I am not optimistic, but it would be huge to get Taylor Chorney back. If not, I have no doubt that he will be a good player in the NHL. He's a great skater with vision and should flourish in today's NHL.

I will explain. The half that voted for chorney were meth-heads, just like me. We would all go to the soup kitchen together and chorney would serve us dinner. He was a great guy and even though he wasn't very good at hockey, his pleasant demeanor and nonstop giving back to the community made the meth-head captains vote for him.

I will explain. The half that voted for chorney were meth-heads, just like me. We would all go to the soup kitchen together and chorney would serve us dinner. He was a great guy and even though he wasn't very good at hockey, his pleasant demeanor and nonstop giving back to the community made the meth-head captains vote for him.

Next time you go to the library to use the computer, take a shower!! The other homeless who hang out there are starting to complain!

I appreciate people who have a dry or sarcastic sense of humor, but you really are not even remotely funny. Bad ZOD. Go lay by your dish.

Next time you go to the library to use the computer, take a shower!! The other homeless who hang out there are starting to complain!

why are you listening to complaints from homeless people pertaining to their distaste for the scent

of another? I'm a meth-head vagrant and even that seems strange to me.

I appreciate people who have a dry or sarcastic sense of humor, but you really are not even remotely funny. Bad ZOD. Go lay by your dish.

I shall do as you command. I'm now laying by my dish. The dish is empty. Now what?

i think redwings advice reguarding the trolls and idiots is the best course of action. ignore them, they obviously want a response, like a child or dog acting out just for attention. so ignore them and they will go away or get banned trying to get the attention mommy didn't give them.

Very sound advice.