SiouxSports.com Forum

Taylor Chorney

fargosioux

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Cardinal said here would not have been worthy of a ban at GPL for any of you. The mods may have suggested to 'move forward' but they wouldn't have canned anyone. The fact is don't act like a dip and you won't get the boot.

Slapshot you know I am a fan but I have to respectfully disagree with you here. I have seen what Cardinal said here a get a person banned from GPL. I know there are a few others that probably have seen these incidents. In the Past I had a post removed for making a contered point against a stupid comment by a Gopher fan about comparing Nazis and the Sioux and REA. My post was removed the Goofs fan stayed on.

DHG rips on the Gophers regularly (although he doesn't post as often) and is still allowed to post. Melvin doesn't hold punches, brian and dagies have posted well-stated criticisms without being given the boot and there are will continue to be others that are still allowed to post. That's not to say that some fans there never overreact (just like here) to the criticisms, but that's different than a ban from the mods. Not only that, but I and others have come to the defense of a few of you at GPL (dagies and brian come to mind) when I felt fans overreacted by telling them to leave.

What Cardinal said here would not have been worthy of a ban at GPL for any of you. The mods may have suggested to 'move forward' but they wouldn't have canned anyone. The fact is don't act like a dip and you won't get the boot.

Hammy has been regularly challenged without the poster getting nuked. And asfaik you're not a Gophers butt-kisser but you still have access to post do you not? :silly:

Because life exists outside one's cocoon? ;) Let's face it every fan base thinks they rule and their rivals suck, but could it be we are far more alike than different?

It would appear that Slap Shot has the facts to back up his claims versus some of the half-truths and outright lies that appear to be coming out. BTW, who is this Hammy character?

It would appear that Slap Shot has the facts to back up his claims versus some of the half-truths and outright lies that appear to be coming out. BTW, who is this Hammy character?

ONLY A GOPHER FAN WOULD SAY THAT