SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA HOCKEY TOURNEY

AZSIOUX

Its 4 out 6 that say DU is going to advance. I like it when the Fighting Sioux are picked to lose. I remember in 1997 when UND slipped in under the radar... I think some are already penciling Michigan in the champion's bracket much they did in 1997 as well.

I've got Michigan, Denver, CC and BC in the Frozen Four with Michigan over Denver in the final. If my NCAA BB tourney picking ability transfers to NCAA hockey, you can put UND in the championship game. I picked UND to win it all each of the past three years so I thought I'd try something different this year.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference is that if you think that way about the Fighting Sioux then why do you bother posting over here :D . If you talk out of both ends you lose credibility in my eyes anyway. I don't care for the Golden ones so I don't post at GPL.

With all due respect to your opinion, SIOUXELEVENS, I enjoy having MTU, UMD, and MN, and WI fans on the Sioux board to kind of liven things up. I throw in my two cents once in a while on GopherPuckLive. The more college hockey fans, the better, I say.

With all due respect to your opinion, SIOUXELEVENS, I enjoy having MTU, UMD, and MN, and WI fans on the Sioux board to kind of liven things up. I throw in my two cents once in a while on GopherPuckLive. The more college hockey fans, the better, I say.

I enjoy different views as well but if you on a different board, which is fine, saying pi$$ on the Sioux why bother coming over here? I gave Slap Shot the same response when he spouts off about halos etc. Nothing wrong with good ole back and forth between fans.

I can't be tired of something I ignore (i.e. basketball, for the most part)

I agree!

I hope Vilanove or Davidson goes all the way. It would make ESPN crap their pants.

UW's hockey team, by the way, is the only NCAA contending team left playing right now. :lol: