SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fricken sloppy 3rd period! Where was the offensive pressure?

They spent too much time playing not to lose in that period, which simply does nto work for UND. I know people talk about how great their defense has been, but Hak said it right when he said their best defensive games are when they don't play in their own zone much.

Unbelievable! Well I guess we find out if we really are a title team right here. Championship teams don't allow stuff like that to happen. We tried to turn the last period into an And1 mix tape of hockey rather than just burying this team, so we better bounce back.

Great job by Thul and the boys tonight, especially on the cross-check at the end. It was an easy infraction to see, but not an easy call to make. The whole game has been clean up and down ice hockey.

In case anyone was wondering what happens when your PP unit utterly loses focus...

We're going to OT.

MEg reduced to tears. I'm happy for her because I'm not happy with the Sioux.

That was just plain painful to watch! Let's regain focus and get this one taken care of QUICKLY!! :angry: