SIOUX @ DULUTH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

under review but it should be good

if so , great job sioux for bearing down and grabbing these 2 points. big time win when it wasnt lookinf that great.

go sioux, hell yeah, keep it up

15 unbeaten in a row!!

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Let's chant it together:

WE GOT LU-CKY! Clapclapclapclapclap

Heck yes! Glad that luck is a big part of hockey but we will have to step it up next weekend. It will be interesting to see how the injuries will affect the team.

Heck yes! Glad that luck is a big part of hockey but we will have to step it up next weekend. It will be interesting to see how the injuries will affect the team.

and you need some luck along the way. who cares. this team has won in so many different way its great to see

GO SIOUX

Wow 15 unbeaten, that's amazing... Well done sioux... Can't comment on the weekends games after not seeing any but very happy the sioux got the sweep (even if I didn't get to see it).

Is it just me or does anybody feel a little uneasy about going into march with such a long unbeaten streak??? I would like to see 1 loss to get it out of the way before playoff hockey starts...

I told my dad that when Sweeney said that UMD was 2-0-6 in Overtime that the Sioux would give them there first OT loss. :angry:

I hope Genoway isn't to badly hurt. Though with his arm in a sling doesn't look good.

I'm glad that Sioux got a little luck because we've on the opposite side of luck more often than not.

Glad to take 4 points from Duluth. Bring on St. Cloud State! Going to be a fun last home regular season series.

GO SIOUX!!

Wow 15 unbeaten, that's amazing... Well done sioux... Can't comment on the weekends games after not seeing any but very happy the sioux got the sweep (even if I didn't get to see it).

Is it just me or does anybody feel a little uneasy about going into march with such a long unbeaten streak??? I would like to see 1 loss to get it out of the way before playoff hockey starts...

Lets just not loose untill november!

I'd like to win 10 more in a row!

Exactly what I was thinking, but everyone else disagrees.

What I learned from UMD announcers: Game 2.

Ryan Kaip saw ice time, as did Brian Malone.

No reason it should have been called when VV was run thru the net because it didn't affect the play.

It's easy to confuse Finley and Oshie when one of them is battling for the puck.

Genoway lost his balance and that's why he went into the boards.

Thul gave McKnight a misconduct because he's trying to get in the spotlight and make the game about him, as he's done for the last 8 years. (This was repeated in different words right after the loss.)

When Oshie was hauled down late in the 3rd, he was acting.

Malone was put down for going to the net hard, but they said UMD go into JPL hard.

When VV didn't get the call when his stick was clearly held, "even as a UMD fan", he thought it should have been called.