SiouxSports.com Forum

1987 UND Hockey

Fighting Sioux #1

Love it!

This gives me the opening to ask: what are the lyrics to the "Force to be Reckoned With" promotional jingle? "[something something something] Go far [?] Feel the pride, feel the win, feel the force to be reckoned with"

Can anyone fill in the "something something something" part of the lyric?

Boy . . . does that bring back memories. I remember when that video came out . . . still have it somewhere on VHS with the Championship game. Sure it is rediculous today but back in '87 that was big time.

Thank you for the trip down memory lane . . .

"Ian Kid wants to go to Detroit too!" . . . too funny!

...and we've got Scotty Dub!

Dub was awesome that year. I believe he tied Hrkac for shorthanded goals that year. I think the first break-a-way goal by Hrkac was the shortie I remember.

Great video.

And the Gopher Cheerleader B****** got showered with pop and ice when they carried that "America's Team" banner around. Not by me of course. I didn't have any so I wasn't tempted.

Dub was awesome that year. I believe he tied Hrkac for shorthanded goals that year. I think the first break-a-way goal by Hrkac was the shortie I remember.

Great video.

And the Gopher Cheerleader B****** got showered with pop and ice when they carried that "America's Team" banner around. Not by me of course. I didn't have any so I wasn't tempted.

I remember when they did that. They got everything they deserved.