SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PIONEERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a little off topic, but with Miami's goalie letting in 10 last weekend, and Bachman letting in a few, our man Jean-Philippe is now sitting atop the NCAA Goalie stats. Combine that with the Fighting Sioux Strength of Schedule ranking of #1 (hardest schedule) and I think we have a serious Hobey candidate between the pipes.

I'm just sayin'....

unless he finishes with about 1 GAA in the last games its probably not going to happen. i think he deserves to be a finalist and frozen four MVP.

unless he finishes with about 1 GAA in the last games its probably not going to happen. i think he deserves to be a finalist and frozen four MVP.

if he keeps his numbers up he will be a finalist and more importantly the team will be in denver for #8

My TV guide is showing that both Friday and saturday nights games are on Fox Sports Network Rockey Mountain. 645 on Direct TV. So both games are being carried here in Gooferville.

Going to Senser's saturday night for the game to celebrate my birthday. How's buying the shots???

My TV guide is showing that both Friday and saturday nights games are on Fox Sports Network Rockey Mountain. 645 on Direct TV. So both games are being carried here in Gooferville.

Going to Senser's saturday night for the game to celebrate my birthday. How's buying the shots???

yeah direct tv and dish should have both but not sure on FCS fox college sports alternate channels, its looks to be on friday at least for now

For those who won't be able to get to the Ralph or live here in Rodentville, good news! Well, at least on Friday night. The Friday night game will be broadcast on Fox College Sports Channel (FCSC). It's channel 263 on Comcast Northwest suburbs, check your local listings for your cable or dish subscriber.

Not sure if they will pick up the FSSN feed or if it will be the Menver Fox team. After listening to them last weekend against the goofs it will be tough, but they can't be as bad as those two guys from Landcow State. They did compliment the Sioux fans and the Ralph, of course.

Anyone have news on the Saturday night game? Other than the Fighting Sioux Net broadcast.

heres that link for tv schedule, not sure if this means both will be on that fcsc or not though, friday looks to be on like you mentioned

http://www.collegehockeylive.com/men/d1/men-d1.aspx

I hope for the first two periods of Fridays' game that the Sioux just STAPLE the Pios to the boards. I don't even care if they score a goal or touch the puck (OK - I care, but for the sake of adding drama, pretend you don't know that). I am not talking about being a bunch of goons, I mean clean, hard, nasty hits from everyone. If you have a chance to finish a check and you barely tap the guy - you sit. Tell Malone (and others) the only reason he has for watching the puck is to see who it is that he is about to lay out. Set the tempo. Let them know we plan on winning battles for the puck by smearing them into the glass and skating away from them with it as they drop to ice. HIT 'em STICK 'em F'n KRIST POP 'em. OK sorry I went a little Hanson Brother there. I just think we won't be in these games if we are not the more physical team. I know some will say that we are unbeaten in 9 so don't change a thing - but I think we need to amp up the hitting or lose.

Sounds like Cary Eades hockey

Cool!! FYI in case you did not know, you also get a free meal on your birthday at Senser's. A free meal some tasty beverages and Sioux hockey! Not a bad combo!!

Our power play the past couple of series has looked disorganized.

You are a kind, generous person. I'll bet the glass is never half-empty in your world. :silly:

I can think a several adjectives to describe the Sioux power play, and disorganized isn't in the top fifteen or twenty.

Cool!! FYI in case you did not know, you also get a free meal on your birthday at Senser's. A free meal some tasty beverages and Sioux hockey! Not a bad combo!!

My birthday is actually on Valentine's day so I am not going there for my birthday. I will try and do some talking to get my birthday meal two days later. But you are right, Great Food, Tall Beers and Sioux Hockey! Damn it does not get any better then that.

My birthday is actually on Valentine's day so I am not going there for my birthday. I will try and do some talking to get my birthday meal two days later. But you are right, Great Food, Tall Beers and Sioux Hockey! Damn it does not get any better then that.

See if you can get a note from your doctor, or maybe a note from your mommy will do. :silly:

I do have a question & maybe someone can answer this for me please. Does anyone know what station will carry this weekend series online? If so could they please be kind enough to post it thank you. Second, I would love to have the SIOUX SWEEP DU & a Jimmie Johnson win at Daytona & I will be at Daytona for that race.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

I do have a question & maybe someone can answer this for me please. Does anyone know what station will carry this weekend series online? If so could they please be kind enough to post it thank you. Second, I would love to have the SIOUX SWEEP DU & a Jimmie Johnson win at Daytona & I will be at Daytona for that race.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973.

Yeeeaaahhhhh Jimmy Johnson I had in my fantasy racing pool last year and he won me some cash... :silly: