SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PIONEERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice recap of the Coach's Show by PCM elsewhere. :D Talked about getting more pucks on net while on the PP. Having Oshie shoot the puck more. JPL being rock solid. Lapoint probably playing Fri. And that Miller practiced with Osh and Dunc today althought Hak said not to read too much into that. Talked about keeping intensity up. Nice work by PMC. Sounds like the boys are going to be ready to go!!

Nice recap of the Coach's Show by PCM elsewhere. :D Talked about getting more pucks on net while on the PP. Having Oshie shoot the puck more. JPL being rock solid. Lapoint probably playing Fri. And that Miller practiced with Osh and Dunc today althought Hak said not to read too much into that. Talked about keeping intensity up. Nice work by PCM. Sounds like the boys are going to be ready to go!!

Fixed your post... :D

Nice recap of the Coach's Show by PCM elsewhere. :D Talked about getting more pucks on net while on the PP. Having Oshie shoot the puck more. JPL being rock solid. Lapoint probably playing Fri. And that Miller practiced with Osh and Dunc today althought Hak said not to read too much into that. Talked about keeping intensity up. Nice work by PMC. Sounds like the boys are going to be ready to go!!

if i lived locally i would do a recap but its not online anymore with that broadcast, here is a link

for those who dont know there is a post # in the top right of uscho if you want to link anything

uscho coaches recap post

“I haven't really thought about that,” the UND senior said with a laugh. “I don't consider myself among that tier of players."

Talk about being grounded. JP sounds like he has some good motivation, and is keeping his feet on the ground.

At this time of year, it's important to not settle for just "playing well" on a personal or team basis. It's all about results. If UND is focused and intense, this will be a fun series to watch. You know Denver will bring it.

I say a sweep by UND puts them in prime position to grab a #1 seed. Anything less and its probably a #2.

Happened to see the interview with JPL on TV local sports segement last night and he commented on how they want to get 2 wins for Hak in his absence. I sensed a "Win one for the Gipper" mentality from JPL. Extra motivation??

Happened to see the interview with JPL on TV local sports segement last night and he commented on how they want to get 2 wins for Hak in his absence. I sensed a "Win one for the FLipper" mentality from JPL. Extra motivation??

I fixed your post. See the second comment in this thread.

That is a nice article and it would be nice to see Phil win the Hobey but the Media isn't going to give the award a goalie this season.

In the fact I hate to admit it but the Committee has already given Porter or Ryan Jones name on the award.

The bigger factor than "not going to a goalie" may be "not going to the same school two years straight"...but I would love to see J-P keep up these numbers and make them deny the obvious choice...ok...well...I'd like to see him MAKE THEM AWARD IT TO HIM.

The Hobey is Porter's to lose, at this point...but if he slips and J-P stays rock solid and perhaps notches another shut out or two (BSU, UMD anyone?) he's got a pretty good chance. Especially if the team clears his rebounds. :D:D

The bigger factor than "not going to a goalie" may be "not going to the same school two years straight"...but I would love to see J-P keep up these numbers and make them deny the obvious choice...ok...well...I'd like to see him MAKE THEM AWARD IT TO HIM.

The Hobey is Porter's to lose, at this point...but if he slips and J-P stays rock solid and perhaps notches another shut out or two (BSU, UMD anyone?) he's got a pretty good chance. Especially if the team clears his rebounds. :D:D

There are a few people out there that are snippy that Duncan won the Hobey last season. Some of these people whinning would be from the Cup Cake Hockey Ass. also know as the CCHA. If you read the various sites you will see that they have basically already annointed Porter and Jones as the odds on favorite to win the Hobey Baker. I think Phil is a great choice to win the Hobey. Phil didn't stack his stats playing cup cakes, phil played the toughest strenght of Schedule to date.

If Ruegsegger went to Shattuck Money probably isn't much of an issue.

thats a big loss for DU, not saying the sioux will roll them but to have him out is a big loss. lets take advantage of this and take it to the pioneers!! GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

thats a big loss for DU, not saying the sioux will roll them but to have him out is a big loss. lets take advantage of this and take it to the pioneers!! GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope the sioux play like sharks with blood in the water.