SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think in summary - Bubba needs to recruit better players
  3. Today
  4. Boeser with the 2-1 GWG for Vancouver who takes a 2-1 series lead. Canucks outshot badly 12 to >30. JT Miller got the first goal.
  5. Parise gets the first goal of the game. Avs 1 Jets 0
  6. You’d hope or he’ll be left without a seat.
  7. Yesterday
  8. That really sucks. Would have been a fun talent to watch. Oh well, on to the next.
  9. Figured something was up. He was supposed to announce Monday
  10. Don’t think anything crazy happened- just didn’t want to come
  11. Thats crazy, had to be something that happened or maybe a different school came in with an offer. Feel like he was looked in for us next year
  12. Think he waffled a little on being “committed”
  13. What happened? Or was he not the one?
  14. Pretty late to be entering the portal at this point. Assuming he knows where's he going then.
  15. Good thing we’re showing him that he is a priority to us!! Kids want to go to places that they feel wanted and like a priority! Let’s get him!!
  16. tough get...holding 12 offers according to Verbal Commits. Has offers from Arizona State, Arkansas State and Eastern Michigan.
  17. 4/5 DE’s taken in yesterday’s NFL first round weighed between 245 and 260lbs. Other guy weighed 285lbs.
  18. You miss my point. How big do you think they need to be? My point is how important speed/strength/quickness is. Slow big guys aren’t very effective. I agree that when combined with size it is even better. Small slow guys are worse.
  19. Played with Adam Hall and Ryan Miller, etc. They were pretty good for Sparty back in the day.
  20. Unfortunate it overlaps with the UND Champions Ball.
  21. How has having smaller LB and DL worked so far for UND? The answer is not good at all!
  22. https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/258163/cody-laskosky
  23. Evan Werner (CC) in portal. Three seasons left, 19 pts as freshie. https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/512365/evan-werner
  24. Confirmed. It sold out last year. I believe this is the biggest PBR event that comes to North Dakota and Minnesota. As always, can't beat $15 nose bleed seats. (Save fees. buy at Alerus). See ya there tomorrow.
  1. Load more activity