SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four 2008

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh come on...it is WAY premature for that....al least wait til 2008. We have had a lot of good teams that have not made the frozen four. Nothing is for granted.

yeah, a bit early :silly:

we get plane tix every year when they are dirt cheap and if we wont make it then pay the fee and reuse them for another trip somewhere but yeah all of that info for denver will pop up closer to f-4 time unless you plan on going no matter who makes like many people do as well

yeah, a bit early :silly:

we get plane tix every year when they are dirt cheap and if we wont make it then pay the fee and reuse them for another trip somewhere but yeah all of that info for denver will pop up closer to f-4 time unless you plan on going no matter who makes like many people do as well

Yeah if you are going no matter who is playing that is fine to have a thread on that. But to start planning in October on the assumption the Sioux will be there is way premature needless to say.

Is it too early to start planning for this?? I'm not trying to jinx our team or anything :D

Just wondering if anyone recommends driving or flying.... hotels, or staying with people you know.... stuff like that :D

It's really never too early to start planning, especially hotel rooms. As an aside, there are a number of hotels that are closer to the Pepsi Center that are not included in the FF promo, but their prices may be higher.

Denver FF

Oh, and if we don't make it, it's all your fault! ;)

;):silly:

It's really never too early to start planning, especially hotel rooms. As an aside, there are a number of hotels that are closer to the Pepsi Center that are not included in the FF promo, but their prices may be higher.

Denver FF

I would only go if the Sioux are in it. Therefore it is too early to check airfare, hotels etc for me. If you are going no matter who the teams are then it is not too early.

Denver FF

I think Denver will have more than enough hotel capacity to cover this event provided there is nothing else big going on in town. Should be a great site for the frozen four.

The Frozen Four is a blast...I have been fortunate to go the last two years. I have friends who have gone when the Sioux are not there and they still had a great time. We do have two rooms at The Curtis which is next to the Pepsi Center and are hoping the Sioux will be there as well...Lots of Sioux fans in Denver so you will be amongst friends if you decide to go.

I would only go if the Sioux are in it. Therefore it is too early to check airfare, hotels etc for me. If you are going no matter who the teams are then it is not too early.

airfare was 99.00 round trip from phx to denver. great deal!! make it we make it, if we dont we dont ;)

The Frozen Four is a blast...I have been fortunate to go the last two years. I have friends who have gone when the Sioux are not there and they still had a great time. We do have two rooms at The Curtis which is next to the Pepsi Center and are hoping the Sioux will be there as well...Lots of Sioux fans in Denver so you will be amongst friends if you decide to go.

I have been once (in Milwaukee) two years ago. It was kind of a buzz kill when the Sioux lost in the semifinal but it was still fun. I definitely am going to try and go to Denver this year.

Seriously. The first FF I ever attended was in St. Paul in 2002. UND wasn't in it, but it was a great time anyway ... even when Minnesota won it all. :D:silly:

For this one, I've reserved a room at the Hotel Teatro. Not sure if I'll make it, as I may be in the UK for business around that time. ;):D

When the Sioux Make it (touch wood) i will be there without a doubt. Even though the Sioux lost to BC last season i still had an awesome time in St Louis, and will do it again in Denver.

you mean knock on wood... you sound like a gopher fan when you say it like that! :D:silly:

Since I got my letter from the NCAA confirming that I received tickets for this years frozen four. I am staying at some friends house wednesday and thursday and then at the Red Lion DT for the next two nights. It should be a lot of fun an di am looking forward to it. My wife is going for the first time this year.