SiouxSports.com Forum

Hawks at Birds

geaux_sioux

SUU is having a pretty good year. It would be nice to spoil the party and get some payback for OBrien. It appears that things have clicked for Turner, I'm looking to see if he can keep wrecking plays against a good team, pretty easy to do against the worst team in the league. We better keep the aggressive attitude we had against PSU. You could tell the players were having more fun. We'll see if that can continue against a team that is actually good.

• Upvote 2

I looking forward to the young Hawks taking another step forward with their second road win.  UND DL needs to be exceptional today to help the DB's.  The passing game needs to open up the running game.  I looking for a couple of well timed screen passes.

48 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

I looking forward to the young Hawks taking another step forward with their second road win.  UND DL needs to be exceptional today to help the DB's.  The passing game needs to open up the running game.  I looking for a couple of well timed screen passes.

I assume the "well timed screen passes" will come from SUU. The Hawks don't do that.

IF the DL does not get to the QB, our secondary is going to have a long day. Looking for Canady to step up.

Good thing we are not playing at Memorial Stadium this morning, more than a few inches of snow on the ground this morning in GF. Just blew some snow, pretty high moisture content. Thinking like 3 turnovers in our favor plus great defense would be a good thing for use in FB this afternoon and with that get by SUU with a W and make that game with E Wash next week something to look forward to?

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Really?  from us?  If that is the case, we must have been waiting all season for this game to use them.