BobbyMKunz

Welcoming myself + Tips

68 posts in this topic

Hello guys. 

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. Family background is thick in the Midwest. Uncle is an UMD alumni, dad went to Concordia in Moorhead, MN. Now living in Michigan. I'm a young guy, so bare with me as I will be observing the forums for a while before I really post anything. Some things about me: Can solve a Rubik's cube in 50 seconds, huge movie and music buff and played 3 years at HoneyBaked AAA in Michigan. I follow recruiting for hockey and football very closely.  Let me know any tips for fitting in and how to adjust. Thanks. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buy yourself a Sioux jersey and you'll fit in just fine.  :D

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Become familiar with the term

"hot goaltender"

and how/when to use it properly.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LeftyZL said:

Become familiar with the term

"hot goaltender"

and how/when to use it properly.

Noted.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ibleedgreen said:

Next tip for fitting in here is to not mention buying a jersey off the aliexpress.com site.

Amazon is the next best option. I couldn't find anyhing else. Would you reccomend Amazon ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ibleedgreen said:

Next tip for fitting in here is to not mention buying a jersey off the aliexpress.com site.

Learn how to check your PM's.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read the site enough to understand all of the inside jokes!  

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Read the site enough to understand all of the inside jokes!  

Will do. Happy to be here, always good to be around a great hockey and athletics community. 

Talking to MafiaMan now also, he's gonna get me setup with a good Sioux jersey. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ibleedgreen said:

Next tip for fitting in here is to not mention buying a jersey off the aliexpress.com site.

¿Pourque? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are three sides to every story on this site:  The Good Ol' Boys.  gfhockey and darell1976.  And then everybody else...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your going to drink and post make sure you are hammerd and not just buzzed

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When in doubt on how to respond to any post type these 2 words....."Fire Hak". It'll deflect from the main topic at hand and will mushroom from there.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

When I doubt on how to respond to any post type these 2 words....."Fire Hak". It'll deflect from the main topic at hand and will mushroom from there.

I'll keep that one in my back pocket. :xmas:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Answer simple questions

While spelling everything correctly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, BobbyMKunz said:

Amazon is the next best option. I couldn't find anyhing else. Would you reccomend Amazon ?

If someone isn't willing to help you find one on SiouxSports eBay usually is the next best option. Sometimes you will find someone on here willing to part with some authentic/replica Sioux jerseys.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ibleedgreen said:

 

If someone isn't willing to help you find one on SiouxSports eBay usually is the next best option. Sometimes you will find someone on here willing to part with some authentic/replica Sioux jerseys.

Yep. I got in contact with Mafia, he is going to get me one,

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Change the names of any children, pets, or relatives that are named Dave to evad.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now