SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might need a break next weekend. Did not look sharp tonight. Walski needs some ice time?

and we won 5-3, he had the one bad mistake at the end of the 2nd and like hak has said, they play 2 gamer per week. i dont sit him unless we have something wrapped up for sure in the end but i maybe can see walski going vs UAA but then again we are on a roll and need every single wcha point we can get. either way it was another great sweep weekend and lets go get uaa

7 - 10 - 16 for the rest of the year ............... now it is on to the Ralph and SWEEP AAU !!!!!!!!!

Either you are on to somethin' or your on to somethin'. Kozek generated two goals this weekend doin' the dirty work out in front of the net. Scored on one and screened the tender on the other. Might even been another that I don't recall. Anyway he sure looked a lot better than 14 did.

Kozek clicked with Osh and Dunc. I say he stays next weekend!

Depending on Miller's week in practice, I wouldn't be surprised to see Kozek stay up on that top line. Likewise, barring any injury, I don't see Trupp, Zajac, and Frattin being split anytime soon either. And that's a line we could have for another two years :glare:

Either you are on to somethin' or your on to somethin'. Kozek generated two goals this weekend doin' the dirty work out in front of the net. Scored on one and screened the tender on the other. Might even been another that I don't recall. Anyway he sure looked a lot better than 14 did.

yep it's like "old time hockey" should be :glare:

I agree.

Kozek or perhaps put Frattin back on the top line. Miller may be showing good enough stuff to play in practice, and I'll support Hak in playing him every week if Hak chooses to play him, but I can't recall a single mention of his name tonight... Did Miller play?

Depending on Miller's week in practice, I wouldn't be surprised to see Kozek stay up on that top line. Likewise, barring any injury, I don't see Trupp, Zajac, and Frattin being split anytime soon either. And that's a line we could have for another two years :glare:

Trupp looked more comfortable with Frattin and Zajac.