SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anything about being a goaltender, but should Phil have been on his knees then? It looked like he was a bit too relaxed, maybe anticipating the end of the period?

Yeah, just like Jeff Frazee. Was anticipating the end of the period against St. Cloud and let in a goal. Only difference is that, that goal didn't count cause time already expired. None the less though Jeff Frazee is a much bigger sieve! :glare:

Can you give me any idea how the line of Malone, Davidson & Radke is doing? Can't get any coverage hewre??

Not a lot of ice time. What I can recall is they have done a decent job of playing the straightforward game, get it deep, keep it deep, don't get caught behind the puck.

If there's less special teams in the 3rd, then we'll see more of them.

Not a lot of ice time. What I can recall is they have done a decent job of playing the straightforward game, get it deep, keep it deep, don't get caught behind the puck.

If there's less special teams in the 3rd, then we'll see more of them.

They are all three grinders, just buy time for the top two lines. I expected more from Malone going into the season. Yeah he has been injured but from what I have seen he does not have much in term of puck skills. I still CANNOT believe Davidson can beat out Forney. I just don't get it.

They are all three grinders, just buy time for the top two lines. I expected more from Malone going into the season. Yeah he has been injured but from what I have seen he does not have much in term of puck skills. I still CANNOT believe Davidson can beat out Forney. I just don't get it.

Maybe if we saw them practice it would be more noticable.

I think Hak said Forney is sick...but not sure.