SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but i didnt say if that meant split or sweep :D

AZ you going to be at the games this weekend? I will be there with my whole family, mom is flying in from Bismarck to go to the games with us. Should be fun and would love to meet all SS people if I can.

Lines I would like to see against the Land Cows. Oshie-Duncan-Kozek VanVelde-Watkins-Kaip Trupp-Zajac-Frattin Forney-Davidson-Radke. One of my neighbors is a relative of one of the Mankato players and the word is the Landcows have some unpleasant suprises after the way the games went up here last year, should be fun for all the fans.

Lines I would like to see against the Land Cows. Oshie-Duncan-Kozek VanVelde-Watkins-Kaip Trupp-Zajac-Frattin Forney-Davidson-Radke. One of my neighbors is a relative of one of the Mankato players and the word is the Landcows have some unpleasant suprises after the way the games went up here last year, should be fun for all the fans.

i say we see similar lines to what we have seen in the last 3 wins. im guessing miller with oshie and duncan unless hak doesnt see that anymore. i doubt we will ever see kozek with oshie and duncan. seems like everyone wants to see that but im guessing hak knows what hes doing and has a reason he doesnt like that combo. dont see davidson playing or forney over malone. they have played 2 and 3 games each the whole season. seems like they get spot starts here and there once a month. i see genoway at forward with lapoint and marto in at D. if lapoint is healthy.

i say we see similar lines to what we have seen in the last 3 wins. im guessing miller with oshie and duncan unless hak doesnt see that anymore. i doubt we will ever see kozek with oshie and duncan. seems like everyone wants to see that but im guessing hak knows what hes doing and has a reason he doesnt like that combo. dont see davidson playing or forney over malone. they have played 2 and 3 games each the whole season. seems like they get spot starts here and there once a month. i see genoway at forward with lapoint and marto in at D. if lapoint is healthy.

If Hak wants more offense, Genoway is the guy to move around. I like what Malone brings to the 4th line. I also would like to see Kozek on the top line this weekend. If everyone is/gets healthy, the quality of line options is nice to have.

Lines I would like to see against the Land Cows. Oshie-Duncan-Kozek VanVelde-Watkins-Kaip Trupp-Zajac-Frattin Forney-Davidson-Radke. One of word is the Landcows have some unpleasant suprises after the way the games went up here last year, should be fun for all the fans.

my neighbors is a relative of one of the Mankato players and the

If that is the case, same 4th line as last Sat. goes this Friday and let those 3 take a couple Mavs to the woodshed after we are up 6-0 late in the 3rd.

any webcasts? thx

It looks like all the MSU home games are webcast via a B2TV feed. I looked around at the site a little today, but couldn't find out what an individual game would cost. Does anyone have any experience with B2TV?

Here is the MSU link to B2TV:

http://www.msumavericks.com/gameday/b2partnership.html

GO SIOUX!

It looks like all the MSU home games are webcast via a B2TV feed. I looked around at the site a little today, but couldn't find out what an individual game would cost. Does anyone have any experience with B2TV?

GO SIOUX!

sweet, thanks

GO SIOUX!

The SCSU game on b2 was $6. Streamed well, although the stream from that dark, dingy building was....... dark and dingy, much like the CSTV broadcast the night before. Not sure how "bright" MSU's rink is, but the b2network streams work well. This is from someone who has never had a Sioux dataflix or the currently offered stream work worth a damn.

A link will appear in the schedule on your linked site about 10-15 minutes before game time. Clicking it will take you to the payment page.

The SCSU game on b2 was $6. Streamed well, although the stream from that dark, dingy building was....... dark and dingy, much like the CSTV broadcast the night before. Not sure how "bright" MSU's rink is, but the b2network streams work well. This is from someone who has never had a Sioux dataflix or the currently offered stream work worth a damn.

A link will appear in the schedule on your linked site about 10-15 minutes before game time. Clicking it will take you to the payment page.

worth every penny for only 6 bucks to watch the sioux. it depends on the arena really on the quality of thier camera work and feed. any webcats works for me. great to hear b2 has msu games. bet they get more purchases this weekend han they get all season from b2 :D