SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Two UND and UNH

Goon

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LETS GET THE BROOMS OUT TONIGHT, its been a while and a perfect time to get it. im guessing we see very similar lines but with maybe one change as hak always seems to do that for saturday. another huge game for the pairwise. lets sweep these guys!

LETS GO SIOUX

i see the WCHA was 5-0-1 last night with sconnie losing in a shootout but it goes down as a tie. gophs, cc and scsu play tonight as well. scsu plays #1 miami. that would be a huge win for scsu and the hardest game miami has on their non conference schedule ;) mich tech can do some damage as well beating mich st last night and playing michigan tonight.

im calling a 5-3 sioux win tonight. up and down hockey with plenty of scoring chances both ways. kaiper sniper and the first line dominate if they are still together

I know it's dirty to root for PCU, but I hope the Huskies beat the RedTurkeys. Anything that makes the CCHA look like a weak league is ok by me.

for sure, i hope scsu wins as well and tech over michigan, that would be a hell of a weekend for tech

OK Lets see that Salute tonight boys.

The "Will to win" has got to be high. They must play with as much intensity as a gopher game to get this Sweep and to continue momentum for the rest of the season.

Lammy played awesome last night and will be very challenged tonight lets hope he is going to be there as he was yesterday.

Lets hope the boys get their legs going after the 20 days rest.

LETS GO DROP THE PUCK!

EDIT: Lets also see some BIG HITS early on to really get the intensity HIGH!!!