SiouxSports.com Forum

Game Two UND and UNH

Goon

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think anything i said was untrue, lapointe shot it, deliberate or not, and it was going wide, trupp tipped it in.

You misundertood. Lapointe wristed that right to Lapointe. He didn't try to put it on net hence it was not a shot that went wide. On the replay you could see Lapointe look right at Trupp vice the net. Clear enough?

You misundertood. Lapointe wristed that right to Lapointe. He didn't try to put it on net hence it was not a shot that went wide. On the replay you could see Lapointe look right at Trupp vice the net. Clear enough?

i didnt misunderstand. i'm not dumb, i know what you were suggesting. its a debate about semantics. i dont care if he meant for trupp to tip it in, i still call that a shot. most players don't pass the puck at somebody with a snapshot (which is what i would call it, i think he lifted his stick a bit) at knee level.

and you don't have to be condescending .....i.e. "clear enough"

i didnt misunderstand. i'm not dumb, i know what you were suggesting. its a debate about semantics. i dont care if he meant for trupp to tip it in, i still call that a shot. most players don't pass the puck at somebody with a snapshot (which is what i would call it, i think he lifted his stick a bit) at knee level.

and you don't have to be condescending .....i.e. "clear enough"

Not clear enough. Oh well ;)

A bit of color for our colleague in the Persian Gulf.

Sioux are transitioning really well tonight. We're getting some 3-2 and 3-1 rushes but haven't converted (except for 1). The UNH goal came after a 3-2 shorthanded rush, and we just didn't get our coverage set before it was in the net.

Overall, we're looking pretty good. Especially for a Saturday. ;)