SiouxSports.com Forum

So what did everyone get?

richthorpe

I seen this on another forum, but what did everyone get for X-Mas???

I got a Black Sioux Replica Jersey, and one of the Warroad Celebrity Auto Hockey Sticks...

Plus a boat load of gift cards, half of which are to fix up my Ice House...

What did everyone else get???

Rich T

Count me as another person that got a Swift replica. And fairly happy about it, too.

That's the only Sioux item I received, but I did give as gifts a Sioux long sleeved shirt, men's golf shirt, key chains (stocking stuffers) and cooler. I am my family's main source for all things UND.

I guess I did buy myself a new TV, too.

:glare:

I didn't get any Sioux memorabilia.

I got a Sweater, a book (The Tao of Jeet Koon Do by Bruce Lee), a gift card to an Indian Restaurant, a Playstation 3, and a video iPoD.

A good Christmas, but not UND related.

Spoiled brat... :ohmy: Black replica jersey, green Fighting Sioux hoodie, green and black baseball cap, green, white and black Fightin Sioux scarf, and Fighting Sioux tube socks :glare:

Also, first two seasons of Family Guy, Superbad, gift cards from B&N, Best Buy, Lowe's. Pretty good haul.

I got some clothes... ice fishing stuff... money... random outdoorsy stuff... but I didn't get any of the sioux items on the list I made, which was comprised of half sioux items apparently my family doesn't quite get how cool the sioux are. I still have gifts to get from the gf so I might not be totally siouxless

I got lots of gift cards and money, and some clothes :ohmy:

Santa got me a necklace, a movie (Step Up), some perfume from Hollister, and a pink Sioux shirt (of which you can't really read the words lol, my only Sioux Christmas gift)

I did, however, give my 7-year-old brother the "record" (according to him). It was one of those Sioux parking signs that I had all the guys sign. It was his favorite present :glare:

Gave my son a personalized "To Michael, all the best- Ryan Duncan" signed fan give away Ryan Duncan poster.

I got a green old-school blackhawk logo Sioux hat, a 70's green throwback jersey, and the St. Louis Frozen Four patch to sew onto my white replica jersey signed by the D.O.T. line!

Great Christmas!