SiouxSports.com Forum

goaltending

bleedgreen4sioux

you kidding me, some people keep the bible or their favorite book on the bed end table, PCM has the ncaa hockey rulebook :) thats one hell of a rule

It's not by my bed stand, but the pdf file of the rule book is on my computer. It's at home, though, so I was just going by memory since I'm at work right now.

Turns out I was right.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid out of Fargo is just as good or better. Groves is also a big time goalie. The only way Arneson see's the bench for the Fighting Sioux is if he becomes the student equipment manager.

You can say what you will about Arnason, but he does what he needs to help Red River win. He was the leader in save percentage by far, which is hard to argue with. If anything, Groves percentage should be inflated by playing more western teams. I am not saying Arnason will make it in college anywhere, but I'm not so sure other North Dakota talent is much better.

AGAIN FOLKS PLAYERS FAMILY AND FREINDS READ THIS!! RED WING HOW WOULD YOU LLIKE SOME ONE TO TALK THIS WAY ABOUT YOUR SON!! HAVE SOME CLASS AND ACT LIKE YOUR A SIOUX FAN!!!

COOL! MY CAPS LOCK WORKS TOO!

Seriously, my tongue in cheek meaning for a practice goaltender really struck a nerve with ya, huh?

Too bad I don't care. I stand by my statement that we need an adequate practice goaltender. I also stand by the fact that Hak would hold no BS above this guy by saying "Hey, you have a shot at playing!" That's because he doesn't barring some horrendous fluke.

Look, he could act all pissy about it and all and all he'd have to do is say "no." Or he can do what Ryan Sofie did. Practiced hard with the team, did the best he knew how and filled a role with value even if the value can't be measured in real stats.

If you want to go around blowing smoke, that's your business. I believe that this guy needs to come aboard ready to try his best but to hold no expectation of getting any playing time at all.

You can say what you will about Arnason, but he does what he needs to help Red River win. He was the leader in save percentage by far, which is hard to argue with. If anything, Groves percentage should be inflated by playing more western teams. I am not saying Arnason will make it in college anywhere, but I'm not so sure other North Dakota talent is much better.

no, but maybe some other kid at und is better. maybe even a minnesota boy :lol: