SiouxSports.com Forum

goaltending

bleedgreen4sioux

There have been some discussion about a kid named eli rosendahl coming back from retirement after his high school season. I had a chance to talk with him and the itch is still there to play. Hak wanted to take a look at this kid before he might go to the USHL in next years draft. He runs a 4.8 4.40 and his glove reaction time is .53. i think we should all keep a keen eye on this kid after all he has gone through.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been some discussion about a kid named eli rosendahl coming back from retirement after his high school season. I had a chance to talk with him and the itch is still there to play. Hak wanted to take a look at this kid before he might go to the USHL in next years draft. He runs a 4.8 4.40 and his glove reaction time is .53. i think we should all keep a keen eye on this kid after all he has gone through.

Another GF boy? What did he go through?

watched him in high school he was nothing special so i dont think he could make it as a practice goalie i'd more look at rr's current goalie pat arnason who would be more of a pickup for the future

watched him in high school he was nothing special so i dont think he could make it as a practice goalie i'd more look at rr's current goalie pat arnason who would be more of a pickup for the future

anyone they'd pick up locally would be strictly a practice goalie. Walski has more than earned a shot if JP goes down for whatever reason and the coaching staff has expressed confidence in him. If worse comes to worse - they'll bring in someone over the Christmas break. NO WAY will they let this offensive talent suffer because of a lack of goaltending.

Exactly what does a 4.8 40 time have to do with hockey. Not all that fast, I ran a 4.8 40 when I was in college ball, that isn't fast at all..

???

Yeaah, okay. ??? Eli Rosendahl graduated from high school 2 years ago and is either 20 or going to be 20 this year. Aside from the fact that he's not good enough for the USHL, let alone the NAHL, he's too old to play in the USHL. I doubt that he has even played since HS. Nice try though funny guy! :lol:

Although I can only believe that this Rosendahl thing is a joke, in all seriousness...there are some pretty decent goaltenders at UND...If Hak & Co. don't already have a tender in mind from a junior league somewhere, I would think they'd be scouting some of the DI Intramural games or asking around...

New goaltender should be in place by Monday. One that can take shots in practice anyway!

thats all we need, take the load off in practice from phil here and there

then i would assume we will go after another freshman for next year to battle with eidsness. im sure there are some out there. anyone have any ideas? young goalie group it will be!

They need a body to fire pucks at the rest of this semester but I don't believe for a minute that there won't be a new goalie added for the next semester.

that very well could be the way they go. that would suck as a goalie though if you ended up being decent and then played 4 years but couldnt play that last semester their 4th season after using all eligability :)

Nice try Eli. :)

Nice try Bob, because I also heard that the coaches have talked to a few kids on campus and Rosendahl is one of them that they are interested in.

My bad. I was just trying to make light of the fact that the threadstarter just created his ID...perhaps insinuating it was Eli, which I'm sure wasn't the case.....GO ELI GO!!