SiouxSports.com Forum

dacotah huseby

proudsioux

LOL i think its so funny how many people say the stuff on taht show get most of it off of ss.com. i lauaghed so haard the past halaf hour. i think dacotah huseby is as dumb as a radio host gets. she doesnt no the facats so she thinks other peopel dont no the facts. what ever she noes, everyone else should no and if someone noes more then she does, its not ture what that person noes.

LOL i think its so funny how many people say the stuff on taht show get most of it off of ss.com. i lauaghed so haard the past halaf hour. i think dacotah huseby is as dumb as a radio host gets. she doesnt no the facats so she thinks other peopel dont no the facts. what ever she noes, everyone else should no and if someone noes more then she does, its not ture what that person noes.

What?

Wow. You must put a lot of effort into all of those mistakes. My guess is that you are a extremely intelligent person and you are having a U of MN-TC graduate transcribe your work. You are having them write things because you are two-fisting Keystone Lights.

Spellcheck or no. The sentiment of your post rings very true. There is a reason she is in one of the smallest radio markets in the country, and it ain't cause she's content where she's at. She is routinely outperformed and outclassed by MacNamara, who has no formal radio schooling what-so-ever. Hell, they even gave him a national Marconi award, and she still brags about her one sports reporting award she got five or so years ago for the new Ralph's grand opening. Sad.

Thank goodness she has the Herald to read from each day or else she would have no topics to discuss and no show. Mac does it too, but he makes no bones about it.

I guess that's what you get when you can't even graduate from Moo U in Fargo, right Dakota?

I got this email the other day....Fits proudsioux...?

This is pretty slick... Don't even think about using spell checker!!!!!!!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it. ONLY FORWARD IF YOU CAN READ THIS

Please Enjoy...!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it. ONLY FORWARD IF YOU CAN READ THIS

Please Enjoy...!

Somehow, though, proudsioux manages to leave out letters, and even add extra letters to words.

It's quite amazing, actually.

Yeah, Huseby is a joke. I feel bad for the Game & Fish guy that is on with her once a week. I'm not an outdoors-man, but those type of oriented shows usually do pretty good in any market. She basically makes a mockery of it on the air because she has no knowledge about nor interest in the subject. She should read the news and give the time & temp, that is about all the talent she has will allow for. I wish they'd take her off, and put Jared Thomas back on.

What station is Dacotah Huseby on ?

She's on 1310 KNOX in the afternoon from 2:00 to 5:00.

Yeah, Huseby is a joke. I feel bad for the Game & Fish guy that is on with her once a week. I'm not an outdoors-man, but those type of oriented shows usually do pretty good in any market. She basically makes a mockery of it on the air because she has no knowledge about nor interest in the subject. She should read the news and give the time & temp, that is about all the talent she has will allow for. I wish they'd take her off, and put Jared Thomas back on.

She's on 1310 KNOX in the afternoon from 2:00 to 5:00.

Oh. I dont listen to that station. I thought maybe she was the girl on 94.7 FM in the morning. I think she is a bad DJ, too.

I made the mistake of listening to Dakota's show the other day. I have to admit that I had nothing else to listen to, and don't make a habit of listening to her crappy show.

The only reason I was listening was that I whiped all 320 of my songs out of my Ipod, so basically I have no music to listen to anymore, so I was listening to her show by default. The reason I know no one is listening to her is because Dakota made a stupid comment about the Fighting Sioux name being changed to Flickertails. Not one person called in to challenge her. I bet Digler and I could get more listeners that this person has. Apparently today Dakota was saying that UND needs to release the details of the Bunning debacle because it is a public univeristy.

Yeh today, she hung up on my friend who actually knows the facts but she thinks since the stuff he knows isnt public and she hasnt heard of it, she thinks its not true.

Only one misspelled word and a run on sentence. You are improving young Skywalker.

P.S. Her radio show is horrible. I would rather hear a replay off that morning's Tim & Swyg show than hear her rants.

• 1 month later...

Haven't had the misfortune of listening to Dakota Huseby yet...can I get her signal in Fargo? She kind of sounds like Sandy Buttweiler (sp) to me (local 790, maybe 970 in Fargo host). She actually hosts a "round table" discussion with Jack Sandy. If there's one person who in unqualified to host a round table discussion, it's her. "What's your favorite part of a BLT?" should not be round table discussion. I can't change the station fast enough when she's on. I was on the road a couple of years ago, Sandy's program came on and I was having trouble with my car radio: couldn't turn the station, couldn't turn it off, and when I tried to turn down the volume it only got louder...anyways, I was faced with the decision of turning into a bridge enbunkment, or listening to Sandy's show.

Please Enjoy...!

if you can read this, you have a strange mind too. Can you read this? Only 55 people out of 100 can. I could not believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to research at Cambridge university, it doesnt matter in what order the letter in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it with out a problem. This is because the human mind does read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this forward it

It wasn't that hard to read.

Haven't had the misfortune of listening to Dakota Huseby yet...can I get her signal in Fargo? She kind of sounds like Sandy Buttweiler (sp) to me (local 790, maybe 970 in Fargo host). She actually hosts a "round table" discussion with Jack Sandy. If there's one person who in unqualified to host a round table discussion, it's her. "What's your favorite part of a BLT?" should not be round table discussion. I can't change the station fast enough when she's on. I was on the road a couple of years ago, Sandy's program came on and I was having trouble with my car radio: couldn't turn the station, couldn't turn it off, and when I tried to turn down the volume it only got louder...anyways, I was faced with the decision of turning into a bridge enbunkment, or listening to Sandy's show.

I would like to see what her actual rating are? I am thinking that they can't be that good. I know when the settlement with the NCAA came out there was a lot of dead air on a very volital issue.