SiouxSports.com Forum

Coverage of Wisconson Game

Sioux Hockey Fanatic

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are flying... UND campus shuttles to airport... GF airport to wisconsin, all other UND motorcoaches are in use this weekend for other things and apparently they don't do many long road trips like the michigan one.

Grand Forks to Minneapolis to Madison they flew out Thursday Morning will be back in Grand Forks approximately 3:45 PM Sunday. This will be the last time they fly out of Grand Forks this School Year unless there are playoff trips required. They will fly out of Fargo when it is time to go to Denver or Colorado College.

Read in the Herald this morning that the Saturday Wisc. game will be on TV on channel 23. They empasized that it wasn't on FSSN which means, I suppose , that not everyone will get it. We here in Mayville have the same cable setup as GF to I'm assuming we get it too. Unfortunately, I have a wedding to attend, so I'm SOL.

Read in the Herald this morning that the Saturday Wisc. game will be on TV on channel 23. They empasized that it wasn't on FSSN which means, I suppose , that not everyone will get it. We here in Mayville have the same cable setup as GF to I'm assuming we get it too. Unfortunately, I have a wedding to attend, so I'm SOL.

Not if you hide your radio in your pocket. :angry:

ITS on Fox College sports.

So will the game be on in Williston. :angry:

fox college sports drives me mad!! It says hockey is to be on but it is football and they are supposed to start at 730pm.

Same for me (channel 174 in Iowa), they are showing the rest of a football game (EWU vs NAU) about 7 minutes left. The frickin score is 52 to 17. Who cares, switch it off and go to the hockey game dammn't