SiouxSports.com Forum

Coverage of Wisconson Game

Sioux Hockey Fanatic

I don't know for certain, but I'm pretty sure all WCHA game except CC, Denver and Alaska are bus trips. Madison is a long trip, but not nearly as bad as that Tech trip. Yuck, 2 lane roads and guaranteed snow. Luckily we got that one done early this year.

They are flying... UND campus shuttles to airport... GF airport to wisconsin, all other UND motorcoaches are in use this weekend for other things and apparently they don't do many long road trips like the michigan one.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would call BWW in GF, but I would not be surprised if they get at least Saturday's game on somewhere.

If they do, Siouxsports get together anyone?

I was searching the dial in the 314-317 (on midco in Grand Forks) range and I saw the game is supposed to be on 316 on saturday.

Saturday night's game is being broadcast by FSN Wisconsin, so if you are outside WI, and subscribe to extra sports channels, I'm sure you'll get it.

Friday, will be tougher, maybe non-existant for you. Wisconsin Public Television is carrying the game, but it's a rebroadcast (it's what they always do...retarded I know) at 1030pm. That is carried throughout WI, but you probably won't be able to get it elsewhere, and you'll know the score by then anyway.

So plan on TH for Friday, unless the UW plans to webstream it last minute. Maybe they will if it's a sell out, but as of now, it's not.

Saturday night's game is being broadcast by FSN Wisconsin, so if you are outside WI, and subscribe to extra sports channels, I'm sure you'll get it.

Friday, will be tougher, maybe non-existant for you. Wisconsin Public Television is carrying the game, but it's a rebroadcast (it's what they always do...retarded I know) at 1030pm. That is carried throughout WI, but you probably won't be able to get it elsewhere, and you'll know the score by then anyway.

So plan on TH for Friday, unless the UW plans to webstream it last minute. Maybe they will if it's a sell out, but as of now, it's not.

I jsut looked at FSN WI and it did not list the game on either night. I will look again tomorrow but as of right now it was not listed. Do you know waht channel that would be on with Direct TV. I just want to make sure I was looking in the right place.

Yeah, looks like you are right. I thought the other day it said web stream would be available. Check back on Friday though,I have seen late changes before.

Now I REALLY need to find tix for friday nights game. I'll be at Saturdays. There were two tix on ebay last night, center ice, 12 rows up. They went for $150 for the pair. At least a Sioux fan got them...at least I'm guessing, with a user ID of NODAKSIOUX.

I've been watching for weeks now, and those were the only tix for Friday's game. I've seen a few pairs for Saturdays, including the 4 I won.

I was just back on www.ubadgers.com and it still looks like it is audio/stats only. However I just found this on www.fightingsioux.com:

"Weekend TV information: According to UW Athletic Communications, Friday

Channel 641 according to Directv.com

642 is the FSN Wisco channel on directtv, game won't show up on the program schedule until sometime Saturday, I'd guess. Dishnetwork it's on one of the alternates, won't know which one until game day.

There are 2 FSN North feeds...the MN feed and the WI feed. technically FSN North Wisconsin is now FSN Wisconsin...bottom line is cable in WI gets FSN WI and MN/ND/SD gets FSN North (MN feed).

Satellite the FSN Wisco feeds for games are on a sports alternate channel

I agree bombard Midco with calls and emails and try to get something going where they will get every game. I would think they would make money on the deal either way.

I am not so sure that would work. We still don't have ESPNU in Grand Forks or on Midco...

I am all for it. I think we should go on a email campaign.

Yeah I think that would be cool....matching the names to faces would be fun! The question is where....I guess GF would be logical but as we know the SiouxSports family extends well beyond the metropolis of greater GF

Anyone have any confirmation that Fridays game will be webcast?????

I don't see it happening as they have their volleyball match against Michigan scheduled to be webcast at the same time the hockey game is going to be going. Honestly, volleyball over hockey?

the volleyball over the hockey for the uwbadgers.com webcast is pretty dissapointing... any other last minute options for the video (tv, webcast, anything???) or will i be listening to the radio web broadcast?

Did anyone else notice that both Directv and local cable guides have game for Saturday set for 7:30 not 7:00 is this going to be on delay?

Did anyone else notice that both Directv and local cable guides have game for Saturday set for 7:30 not 7:00 is this going to be on delay?

I still have not even found it on my guide for DirectTV. I thought I was looking on the right channel but I am still not showing it. I am going to Senser's to watch the game. Beer, Wings, Sioux. That is Perfect!