SiouxSports.com Forum

Coverage of Wisconson Game

Sioux Hockey Fanatic

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't checked yet but these games are often put on the fSN North Wisconsin alternate feed. If you have Directo TV then you get it with your regular package. I would think you'd get it everywhere with your sports pack.

In the past Mid Continent has picked that up that feed. It's maybe worth a call.

On the webcast page at www.uwbadgers.com, they are showing both games on the webcast schedule. They are free, and a better quality than the Sioux's. They are streamed through windows media player.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/audio_video/

You can watch past games for free. The post game conferences may be something to watch...to get some insight to the enemy.

Saturday's game is on FSN Wisco so you should be able to find it on a sports alternate channel if you have Dish/Direct

The Friday game is on Madison's local "My" network...channel 14 so it's only available in Madison.

Can't remember the last time both games of the series haven't been on FSNa.

Does anyone know if this is a bus trip for the team, or will they fly?

I don't know for certain, but I'm pretty sure all WCHA game except CC, Denver and Alaska are bus trips. Madison is a long trip, but not nearly as bad as that Tech trip. Yuck, 2 lane roads and guaranteed snow. Luckily we got that one done early this year.

On the webcast page at www.uwbadgers.com, they are showing both games on the webcast schedule. They are free, and a better quality than the Sioux's. They are streamed through windows media player.

<a href="http://www.uwbadgers.com/audio_video/" target="_blank">http://www.uwbadgers.com/audio_video/</a>

You can watch past games for free. The post game conferences may be something to watch...to get some insight to the enemy.

Where do you see Friday's game listed as a webcast? It looks like it is only Audio and Live Stats to me.

Where do you see Friday's game listed as a webcast? It looks like it is only Audio and Live Stats to me.

Yeah, looks like you are right. I thought the other day it said web stream would be available. Check back on Friday though,I have seen late changes before.

Now I REALLY need to find tix for friday nights game. I'll be at Saturdays. There were two tix on ebay last night, center ice, 12 rows up. They went for $150 for the pair. At least a Sioux fan got them...at least I'm guessing, with a user ID of NODAKSIOUX.

I've been watching for weeks now, and those were the only tix for Friday's game. I've seen a few pairs for Saturdays, including the 4 I won.