SiouxSports.com Forum

TV Games

siouxfb

Televising this game in Grand Forks is a very dumb move. I wish there was a way to black it out in Grand Forks. I predict 6,000 for attendance tomorrow....that'll be embarassing. I understand putting it on in the other markets....bad marketing move having it on in Grand Forks.

I doubt it'll even be 6,000. :silly:

Televising this game in Grand Forks is a very dumb move. I wish there was a way to black it out in Grand Forks. I predict 6,000 for attendance tomorrow....that'll be embarassing. I understand putting it on in the other markets....bad marketing move having it on in Grand Forks.

There aren't many people there. I am watching it on the FSSN and Pat Sweeney said it was a sub-par crowd. Lots of empty seats from what i see.

I think that's because it's Winona, not because the game is televised. It's a combination of both, but I believe the Winona factor has more to do with it. Last time we played them it wasn't televised and the attendance still sucked.

Thats the reason I'm not there. We had tickets for the entire family, but I've been sick and figured I'd just listen to it on the radio. Had it been someone other than WSU, I probably would have gone anyway.