SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close to a fight at the horn....gloves are off in the 3rd.

Naw, the WCHA referee's are highly trained and they'll realize that the players are liable to get a bit rowdy since the game is out of hand so they'll correctly and intelligently take ahold of the game and see to it that all of the players are available next week.

Just kidding, I don't think that at all.

KOZEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6-0!!!!!!!!!

Were the Sioux on the PP for about 6 seconds when he scored? WOW!! He stepped out of the box and you could see the set-up right away. ANOTHER nice sniper shot!! I was completely off, I thought this onslaught (coach Blais pronounciation of course) was going to come last night. Glad to be wrong.

I REALLY should have had that beer last night!! Could have kept us undefeated!! Way to screw up the season.

Not sure why the WCHA decided to take holding out of the game tonight, but Tech is not nearly as good when they can't hold.

Tech looking like they're ready to drop the gloves. Sioux need to stay out of it with this big a lead. Don't want anyone missing the next game against CC.

Not sure why the WCHA decided to take holding out of the game tonight, but Tech is not nearly as good when they can't hold.

Tech looking like they're ready to drop the gloves. Sioux need to stay out of it with this big a lead. Don't want anyone missing the next game against CC.

I'm sure that will change. Have to allow the lower echelon teams to be able to compete with the upper echelon teams.

Agreed and agreed.

EXACTLY!!! I would say Coach Hak probably had a word with the 3 blind mice before the game and reminded them they had wistles and they could remove them from their collective a$&es and start using them.

And yet, there has still been some pretty wild checking, which helps us as well. Let's hope they don't mess it up and we lose THE Oshie or Big Joe.