SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No woman is worth it...

Michigan Tech women are worth it. They are all goddesses. I think I will give up on my mancrush on Oshie because of some of the hotties I saw this past weekend in Houghton.

siouxzy and siouxnami, won't you two be Michigan Tech fans with me?

Michigan Tech women are worth it. They are all goddesses. I think I will give up on my mancrush on Oshie because of some of the hotties I saw this past weekend in Houghton.

I think your man crush on Oshie was healthier...

Dear Fighting Sioux fan base,

It's me, Diggler. As you probably know, I was in Houghton this past weekend. I had such a great time while I was there. Also while I was there, I had a change in heart. Effective immediately, I am no longer a Sioux fan. From now on, I will be a Michigan Tech Huskies fan. Their fan base is so much better than ours. Sioux Yeah Yeah has agreed to convert along with me. Is anyone else interested in coming?

I will continue to go to Sioux games at home. The only difference is that when Michigan Tech comes around, I will be cheering for them. Also, I heard MeanEgirl is coming back this January. When she gets here, we should all shower her with gifts and presents and money. We should make her our queen.

But that is all I have to say for now. I will leave you with one picture... as proof that I am now and will forever be a Michigan Tech fan.

GO HUSKIES!!! Scrioux the Sioux!

img0300zw4.jpg

Sincerely,

Diggler

The coolest thing is... I didn't have to work hard to convert you. You WANTED to be converted. Welcome to the side of the good guys, Diggler. Good guys and hot babes.

I would just like to say that I was held for ransom and forced to say these things & wear Tech crap by the true turncoat, Ms. Sioux Yeah Yeah. You will notice her on the right side of the picture also wearing Michigan Tech. She threatened to stay in Houghton if I didn't wear the Tech sweatshirt. In retrospect, I should have said fine, but I didn't because I love all Sioux fans, even ones who are turncoat midget traitors.

Here is my true feelings for Michigan Tech fans:

n6601573310471472731mp5.jpg

We can skip the point that I look like an idiot in that picture, because I always do. The important thing is that I once again got the better of Michigan Tech fans, though most were too stupid to understand the meaning of the shirt. I know my fellow brilliant Sioux fans aren't that stupid and they all get it.

how retaraded aare you diggler? the UP of michigan shouldnt even be aparat of the US. its all rednecks and hillbillys that think they live in the south. i went to about 4 bars and they threw me out of every one of them and i wasa expecting spending a lot of moeny at them. (cuz u no how much i drink hehe) never goin up there again. those peopel dont liek to party and not really any sioux fans parteid either.

STAT of the year so far

last season kozek had 5 goals in 41 games and 11 points total

this season kozek has 4 goals in 5 games

great job kozek!!

A balanced attack is gone get this team very far with the defense and goaltending we have

good sat night win for the sioux!!

well i guess phil's 4 shutouts and a 0.43 GAA and .983 SV % isnt bad either through 5 games :silly:

Yeah Kozek is really one of those guys that needs to step it up. Great job so far. I was reading something a while back regarding the Thrashers prospects and they basically said he really needs to step it up to remain a viable prospect.

Those cigerettes your smoking are not legal. I suggest you throw them out. :silly: