SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After this weekend, it's going to be hard for Marto to jump into the line-up in his place.

Going to be tough for Radke to get back in as well. Especially since Forney has been throwing some good checks as well as making some nice offensive plays. I'd really like to see that kid get his first goal tonight!!

Going to be tough for Radke to get back in as well. Especially since Forney has been throwing some good checks as well as making some nice offensive plays. I'd really like to see that kid get his first goal tonight!!

Definitely. Hak said that Forney has shown in practice the past two weeks that he deserves a shot, and he definitely didn't disappoint tonight. No points, but definitely some scoring opportunities.

i hope radke stays out. im tired of his play. besides, forney will be here next year. let him get the time.

REALLY getting bad out there now. Duncs completely hacked in front, 2 handed the guy in the back of the legs and that started 3 or 4 different fights. Let's get this over NOW and get the hell out of town before we lose someone for next weekend.

Sioux came out and made a statement tonight. Could care less about the #1 ranking. Just need to control what we can control, and tonight, we played Fighting Sioux hockey from beginning to end. Great game by Oshie and Dunc's, and Genoway and LaPoint played great too. Of course, Phil was Phil. Great team win tonight. Can't wait to hear Hak.