SiouxSports.com Forum

Green/White Weekend

yeah sioux sioux

Personally, I would never wear a shirt with that M on it, and I'm a little disappointed to see Duncan do it. Best of luck anyways. Hopefully it goes better than the glow sticks at the wisconsin game a few years ago.

i hear with the shirt as i dont like the M either on the shirt but lets not even go there with regards to duncan wearign the shirt. that means nothing and duncan is one player that can do whatever the hell he wants in my book ??? he has earned that. hes simply promoting a shirt for a idea to make the ralph look pretty cool in january. kets not take it further than that regarding mr hobey baker

that glow stick debacle was great :lol: that was the ralphs own damn fault for that...............of course that will happen

funny stuff

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I would never wear a shirt with that M on it, and I'm a little disappointed to see Duncan do it. Best of luck anyways. Hopefully it goes better than the glow sticks at the wisconsin game a few years ago.

I like the shirt, its not all that bad.... Its just like having a shirt from the Frozen Four or the State High School turny. But having said that, I think it maybe would have been better to just have a plain white shirt with just one Sioux logo on it (simple).

Heck I'll buy one of those shirts, maybe even 2 as a momento. Even if it does have the UND logo on it I'd still wear it. We may not like each others teams but you can't deny the rivalry, so having the logos on it is almost better. :lol:

you gona be at the ralph that weekend FHG? i assume you are

If you're not in the GF area but plan on being at one or both of this series, you can also buy shirts online here: http://www.siouxshop.com/ots-und-v-mn-s-s-...1-pr-19059.html

This is only the t-shirt though, so I'm not sure if you can buy the long-sleeved one or not, I didn't look all that hard sorry.

nice, probably just gona rock a white jersey. for those not buying the shirt just get a white out of your closet and join in! will look sweet if so !! and captain hobey says so, so do it :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Don't forget about this weekend's WHITE OUT! Wear your white to the hockey games on both Friday and Saturday nights against the Gophers. White t-shirt, white coat, white jersey... it doesn't matter what, as long as it's white. Don't have any white? Stop by the Sioux Shop and purchase your official "white out" t-shirt. Don't wanna spend that much (or wear a Minnesota logo) pick up a plain white tee from Walmart or Target. Just remember to wear white... and tell your friends/family/coworkers :D

GO SIOUX!

Don't forget about this weekend's WHITE OUT! Wear your white to the hockey games on both Friday and Saturday nights against the Gophers. White t-shirt, white coat, white jersey... it doesn't matter what, as long as it's white. Don't have any white? Stop by the Sioux Shop and purchase your official "white out" t-shirt. Don't wanna spend that much (or wear a Minnesota logo) pick up a plain white tee from Walmart or Target. Just remember to wear white... and tell your friends/family/coworkers :D

GO SIOUX!

Both nights? I thought it was just Friday.

Both nights? I thought it was just Friday.

I guess I'm not entirely sure.... I thought it was both nights... let me go and watch Duncan's video again and see if it says for sure...

EDIT: I watched the video and I'm not sure. I'm wearing white both nights :D

Oh and if anyone knows about how the student section works for seating....will you please PM me? Thanks, much appreciated.

This all depends on whether you have lower bowl or upper bowl tickets.

If you have lower bowl tickets, you usually need a student ID card, but since this game is not included in our student season ticket packages, you probably will not for this game.

The students line up on the south end of the REA. Lower bowl is let in 1.5 hours before faceoff and upper bowl is let in 1 hour before faceoff. If you are in lower bowl, after your ticket is scanned you need to get a stamp on your hand and on your ticket. Absence of either of these stamps will prohibit you from entering lower bowl.

Seating is first come, first serve. I suggest getting there early, regardless of the temperature that day. I'm planning on being there around noon with a tent and a spaceheater.

On a brighter note, I think that we can maybe have beer in the student section this game, since this game wasn't included in our season ticket packages. We usually can not bring any in either the lower or upper bowl.

Oh, and prepare to be heckled wearing that Goofer jersey in our student section. It's all in good fun, of course.

Go Sioux!

If you have lower bowl tickets, you usually need a student ID card, but since this game is not included in our student season ticket packages, you probably will not for this game.

The students line up on the south end of the REA. Lower bowl is let in 1.5 hours before faceoff and upper bowl is let in 1 hour before faceoff. If you are in lower bowl, after your ticket is scanned you need to get a stamp on your hand and on your ticket. Absence of either of these stamps will prohibit you from entering lower bowl.

Seating is first come, first serve. I suggest getting there early, regardless of the temperature that day. I'm planning on being there around noon with a tent and a spaceheater.

On a brighter note, I think that we can maybe have beer in the student section this game, since this game wasn't included in our season ticket packages. We usually can not bring any in either the lower or upper bowl.

Oh, and prepare to be heckled wearing that Goofer jersey in our student section. It's all in good fun, of course.

Go Sioux!

i willl have to look when I get back to GF, but I thought the rules prohibited us from having tents this year? Maybe WiSioux's roommate has the rules in her stuff somewhere and WiSioux can check for us.

Go Sioux!

I could have sworn that my tickets said "alcohol allowed" but I just checked and they say "no alcohol allowed in the student section". Since these tickets were sold as an additional package with the student ticket, I believe they will be checking student IDs. Also.... if you remember, when you picked up your student season tickets (assuming that's where these tickets came from) you signed a contract... included in which were the rules about standing in line... and it said no tents. I have no idea who, if anyone, will actually try and enforce this... just wanted to throw it out there...

EDIT: There is a link on the Sioux Crew website (if you dig for it) for the "student line-up policies" but the PDF doesn't open...

Don't forget about this weekend's WHITE OUT! Wear your white to the hockey games on both Friday and Saturday nights against the Gophers. White t-shirt, white coat, white jersey... it doesn't matter what, as long as it's white.

GO SIOUX!

That probably translastes to me wearing my green away jersey.

forgive me if this has been covered but will the students be here this weekend along with the band?

Yes to the band... as far as students... it was not included in the student season ticket package. However, they did offer students the opportunity to purchase tickets that co-inside with their season ticket packages... if that makes sense. So it all depends on whether or not the student decided to purchase the tickets.