SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux at WWU

GeauxSioux

What was WWU able to do last year to keep the UND game close? So far, WWU has beaten UC-Davis but were shellacked by UNO this past weekend.

WWU utilized a lot of misdirection, as I recall, and it worked pretty well, but the main reason that game was close was because it was the first game post-Manke-injury, and the UND offense was extremely anemic that day.

Is anyone on the message board going to the game?

I'm pretty excited because it will be my first chance to see UND live and in person in 6 or 7 years. I have also heard that Western Washington has a nice campus.

Yes, I'm in Everett celebrating my daughters Sweet 16 Birthday and will head to B'Ham. Seen the Everett Silvertips last night at the Comcast Arena. Nice play but nothing ever compares to the Ralph. Tips lost to Tri City Americans 6-5. Lot of energy in the rink last night. The Ralph needs to ROCK this season.

I see the Sioux giving it to WWU by 14.

Heading to Qwest Field on Sunday watch my beloved Seattle Seahawks.

Might get a chance to get on the Sioux Radio Network @ Halftime.

I'll give a report over the weekend.

Yes, I'm in Everett celebrating my daughters Sweet 16 Birthday and will head to B'Ham. Seen the Everett Silvertips last night at the Comcast Arena. Nice play but nothing ever compares to the Ralph. Tips lost to Tri City Americans 6-5. Lot of energy in the rink last night. The Ralph needs to ROCK this season.

I see the Sioux giving it to WWU by 14.

Heading to Qwest Field on Sunday watch my beloved Seattle Seahawks.

Might get a chance to get on the Sioux Radio Network @ Halftime.

I'll give a report over the weekend.

That's funny, growing up in ND I thought I was the only Seahawks fan in the region.