SiouxSports.com Forum

HAKSTOL 9 MONTHS and change LEFT ON CONTRACT!

the"source"

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good to me...I'll do my best!

Just called....man, I am bored. Anything to do this time of night in GF besides drink?

No there is really nothing else to do except drink natural light... don't get me wrong on the qaulity but bud light is for during school..

No need to be worried. Buning knows what he's doing..... :lol:

Why for any reason would you want to make sure a top-flight coach has his contract extended when there is only 3/4 of a year left on it? I mean did Minnesota / Maturi sign Lucia to an extension before his last year? Oh yeah, that's right....they did sign him to an extension when he still had two or three years left on his original. Nevermind that then....we don't want to be like Minnesota.

I guess it must be that Lucia won two titles and Hakstol hasn't won a title yet in his three trips to the Frozen Four. Maybe Buning is right after all to not offer an extension to Hakstol until he can win it all. Only championships get you extensions. ;)

Buning has it all under control. He has Hakstol right where he wants him. Make him feel like he's not wanted and have him sweat a bit and let the contract get close to ending before getting an extension done. In Buning we trust...... :)

No need to be worried. Buning knows what he's doing..... :lol:

Why for any reason would you want to make sure a top-flight coach has his contract extended when there is only 3/4 of a year left on it? I mean did Minnesota / Maturi sign Lucia to an extension before his last year? Oh yeah, that's right....they did sign him to an extension when he still had two or three years left on his original. Nevermind that then....we don't want to be like Minnesota.

I guess it must be that Lucia won two titles and Hakstol hasn't won a title yet in his three trips to the Frozen Four. Maybe Buning is right after all to not offer an extension to Hakstol until he can win it all. Only championships get you extensions. ;)

Buning has it all under control. He has Hakstol right where he wants him. Make him feel like he's not wanted and have him sweat a bit and let the contract get close to ending before getting an extension done. In Buning we trust...... :)

I truly hope that you are kidding...

Plus it gives us 9 more months of opportunity to rekindle the "Fire Hakstol" thread!

I thought we would wait until the season starts and they have played half their games before we start that one...

Maybe he thinks he can do better and wants to try the NHL....

to only later realize how good you had it at UND. (Dean)

Which probably won't happen until he wins a Title. How long do we give him until certain fans start demanding his head for not winning a Title?

Which probably won't happen until he wins a Title. How long do we give him until certain fans start demanding his head for not winning a Title?

Maybe you were being sarcastic, but hasn't that already happened.....like every year since Dave's been here??