SiouxSports.com Forum

HAKSTOL 9 MONTHS and change LEFT ON CONTRACT!

the"source"

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but either or can be based on truth or non-truth, what someone chooses to believe in that is not for me to say.

I understand. It's okay to just throw everything out there, no matter who gets unfairly tarred or unjustly hurt by false information. It's not your problem because, after all, you're posting anonymously and you're just expressing your opinion. You have no responsbility to make sure that what you post is true or even accurate. If somone is harmed, it's not your fault because you were just repeating something you heard, something you wanted to believe was true. You can always just walk away from the train wrecks you cause and pretend you had nothing to do with them. It's all very convenient and less messy that way.

So, yes, I understand exaclty where you're coming from.

Perhaps you would better understand the harm and pain this approach causes if you'd ever been on the wrong end of it. I have. And that's why I take umbrage with those who lecture me from behind their cloaks of anonymity as they attempt to rationalize their actions.

I'm not telling anyone what they can and can't post. Just don't shove your BS under my nose and expect me to say it smells like roses.

I understand. It's okay to just throw everything out there, no matter who gets unfairly tarred or unjustly hurt by false information. It's not your problem because, after all, you're posting anonymously and you're just expressing your opinion. You have no responsbility to make sure that what you post is true or even accurate. If somone is harmed, it's not your fault because you were just repeating something you heard, something you wanted to believe was true. You can always just walk away from the train wrecks you cause and pretend you had nothing to do with them. It's all very convenient and less messy that way.

So, yes, I understand exaclty where you're coming from.

Perhaps you would better understand the harm and pain this approach causes if you'd ever been on the wrong end of it. I have. And that's why I take umbrage with those who lecture me from behind their cloaks of anonymity as they attempt to rationalize their actions.

I'm not telling anyone what they can and can't post. Just don't shove your BS under my nose and expect me to say it smells like roses.

That's the thing about opinions, they may be right or wrong. I cannot control what someone else posts or what they believe to be true, even if it is or isn't. I also try not to lose any sleep over what someone else thinks. Especially opinions expressed on an anonymous internet message board. Like I said before it's not worth stressing yourself out over it. Aside from all of that, I thought being the 'thought Police" was strictly the job of the NC$$.

That's the thing about opinions, they may be right or wrong. I cannot control what someone else posts or what the belive to be true, even if it is not. I also try not to lose any sleep over what someone else thinks. Especially opinions expressed on an anonymous internet message board. Like I said before it's not worth stressing yourself out over it.

As a friend of yours is fond of saying, walk a mile in my moccasins.

Until some anonymous person or group of people takes your real name and publicly drags it through the mud while citing anonymous "inside" sources, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by PCM

As a friend of yours is fond of saying, walk a mile in my moccasins.

Until some anonymous person or group of people takes your real name and publicly drags it through the mud while citing anonymous "inside" sources, you have no idea what you're talking about.

And as a another "friend" of mine has said, this is apples to oranges. I am not a public figure of any kind, athlete, university ad, politician, ect. I am but a lowly parts salesman, my life is not intresting enough to be open to public scrutiny. But you just made me feel alot better about myself. :blush:

And as a another "friend" of mine has said, this is apples to oranges. I am not a public figure of any kind, athlete, university ad, politician, ect. I am but a lowly parts salesman, my life is not intresting enough to be open to public scrutiny. But you just made me feel alot better about myself. :blush:

You're selling yourself short Triouxper. You are the only person I know who has ever had his game-worn underwear bid upon.

We love you too in your rare lucid moments. :blush:

Uhh, thanks, I think. By the way, as far as my "other friend" is concerned, neither one of us could have walked very well in any kind of shoes (including mocassin's) on Saturday night. I think Chris Berman said it best when he said "stumblin', bumblin', rumblin'....." :D

Uhh, thanks, I think. By the way, as far as my "other friend" is concerned, neither one of us could have walked very well in any kind of shoes (including mocassin's) on Saturday night. I think Chris Berman said it best when he said "stumblin', bumblin', rumblin'....." :blush:

Now we know why those lucid moments are so rare. :D

Edited by PCM

Yes. Several of us. And the answer has always been the same.

There is nothing to worry about.

that was kind of the point of the question. Insider information can only be confirmed true if it is from them. Sorry people, but small town girl, too used to things getting switched around when passed from insider to insider to outsider to another outsider. Hak or Buning are the only ones that I will believe and at least one of them says that it is fine. Like I said before if you would like me to ask the other one, just say the word.

Not to stoke the fire, but what else are they going to say? Do you think either Hak or Buning is going to put down the other knowing that information could get to the public. I'm sure there is mutual respect, even if they don't always like each other. Either way, I hope the deal gets done, it would be a shame to lose a great coach right now.

I didn't think it was possible, but I am now dumber having read this...we'll all know the details when it actually happens...unless of course you know a guy who knows someone, blah, blah, blah..:D

I personally get a big chuckle from, "everybody call the school." :blush: