SiouxSports.com Forum

Could use some Hockey

Fetch

I don't know about any of you

But I'm already getting a little tired of the Lake stuff

& the Redhawks are OK once in awhile (Just can't ever get really hooked on the Twins) until playoffs - if they are there

Football will be kinda interesting (Vikings) if Bollinger does OK

But I'm really missing Hockey :silly:

Too bad the Ralph (or Hockey towns) dont have a summer hockey league - with really good older & younger guys on teams that play all summer - say on a Tuesday Wed. or Thurs. Competitive but Fun - Serious but not a feeder or semi-pro thing - although a USHL type summer season would be kinda cool too

a place to go have a Beer & enjoy some Hockey

:silly:

Does that work ?

What does a system like that run ?

How long would it take a old man to learn to do it ?

Is that the same one that has Guitar Hero ? - (I have never seen it but it sounds fun) :silly:

I like driving Golf Carts & drinking Beer :silly:

This would be more Fun but I can't figure out how to stay at the Lake every Mon. thru Friday http://atv.off-road.com/atv/article/articl...l.jsp?id=192274

this thing does 50 mph ;)

Or this if you can afford 40k toys http://www.gibbstechnology.com/mediacentre/quadski.php

I like Beer carts that come to me. I don't drink and drive! :silly:

I miss hockey too. I'm in China right now and just found out that they have ice hockey in the city I'm in!!!! I'm in the NE near the Russian border and they have winter sports. Went and watch some youth camp today for the fun of it. I wonder if Haks would want to recruit this far west or is it east? Zi Gin (good bye) from China

I don't know about any of you

But I'm already getting a little tired of the Lake stuff

& the Redhawks are OK once in awhile (Just can't ever get really hooked on the Twins) until playoffs - if they are there

Football will be kinda interesting (Vikings) if Bollinger does OK

But I'm really missing Hockey :silly:

Too bad the Ralph (or Hockey towns) dont have a summer hockey league - with really good older & younger guys on teams that play all summer - say on a Tuesday Wed. or Thurs. Competitive but Fun - Serious but not a feeder or semi-pro thing - although a USHL type summer season would be kinda cool too

a place to go have a Beer & enjoy some Hockey

:silly:

The Toews thing helps. ;)

even a Sioux prospects camp here in the summer, would be nice, to see all the new recruits scrimmage & show their stuff

two wonderful facilities & nothing I'm interested in going to :silly:

even a Sioux prospects camp here in the summer, would be nice, to see all the new recruits scrimmage & show their stuff

You can, if you got the right connections. I believe the prospects usually come in around the first or second week of June, get some campus orientation, and skate at the Ralpf for a week. But then again, what do I know I'm not a stalker. :silly:

You can, if you got the right connections. I believe the prospects usually come in around the first or second week of June, get some campus orientation, and skate at the Ralpf for a week. But then again, what do I know I'm not a stalker. :silly:

If only we had a stalker on board she could let us know. In fact she could tell us what they did on and off the ice, although discretion should be employed.

Getting by in China reading "The Boys of Winter" story of the 1980 Olympic team. Last night was on a train from Harbin, China, up near the Russian border and there was a family of Russians on board my train car. They didn't speak English but their Chinese guide spoke Russian and Chinese. My wife speaks Chinese so through a conversation through her to the guide to the Russians we were able to talk about a lot of hockey. The family had a son along that plays hockey, huge kid, with arms as big as many people's thighs. I gave them the fighting sioux website . That was my fix of hockey for the week.

Getting by in China reading "The Boys of Winter" story of the 1980 Olympic team. Last night was on a train from Harbin, China, up near the Russian border and there was a family of Russians on board my train car. They didn't speak English but their Chinese guide spoke Russian and Chinese. My wife speaks Chinese so through a conversation through her to the guide to the Russians we were able to talk about a lot of hockey. The family had a son along that plays hockey, huge kid, with arms as big as many people's thighs. I gave them the fighting sioux website . That was my fix of hockey for the week.

How old is their son? Sign him up!

He was 18 but looked about mid 20's. the sisters had more male hormones than I me I think. Who knows, maybe after reading the website we will have him or a friend at school someday.

Or, they are going to get on this site and read your comment and come here just to kick you a$$ ! :lol: