SiouxSports.com Forum

Lee Watch

Sioux-cia

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wanted to go - but they did not want him all that bad.

I am sure that salary cap numbers and wanting to sign a few free agents might have a hand in this.

I suppose being he is a first round draft choice he might have thought he had more worth than the team was willing to give him.

Me thinks Lee will be making some kind of simular announcementh very soon. I have decided to come back for my Junior season of college. I feel it is best for my development.

It's to bad there isn't some sort of deadline on when these guys must decide. As a coach I know it would be frustrating not knowing who is returning. Any chance in the future some sort of deadline is put into place on returning or going to the next level?

It's to bad there isn't some sort of deadline on when these guys must decide. As a coach I know it would be frustrating not knowing who is returning. Any chance in the future some sort of deadline is put into place on returning or going to the next level?

The Sioux coaches know what Lee's plans are already. It's not like there pondering this unsolved myster like the rest of fans. They know his decision. Trust me.

He wanted to go - but they did not want him all that bad.

Maybe Garth couldn't figure out a way to sign Okposo for 20 years? (Sorry, couldn't resist the uberstupid move to sign DiPietro for 10 years or whatever that ridiculous amount was).

i hear ya but really they know, its just a matter of time before its public, thats all, its not like hak and company are hanging in the wind

Thanks for the info.... I didn't know the coaches knew. Now I feel better. I was just thinking like a coach. ;)

wooooooooooooooo....gosiouxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

man im done today..oshie honey 08 :silly: golf toutney todfay.............g siouixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wooooooooooooooo....gosiouxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

man im done today..oshie honey 08 ??? golf toutney todfay.............g siouixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You met Hobey 08 right? Just wondering. I am with Dirty Sounds like a drunk post... ;)

Now you called me a dope last fall for saying much the same thing. ;)

(Or I at least suggested that Lee would improve his performance at UND AND his pro prospects by playing a bit more physical.)

Yes, I called you a dope, but not for the reason you cite. I don't believe Lee is ever going to be a big hitting physical defenseman; regardless of how long he stays here, or where he goes after college. That just isn't how he's ever played the game.

With that in mind, my rhetorical question of the Sens was if they'd go out and find some hitters rather than bring Brian in, who certainly doesn't fill that (apparent from the Cup finals) need. The Sens simply didn't have the physical game to match up with what Anaheim was throwing at them.

So this is really annoying.... I thought he was going to make his decision like 2 weeks ago! What's the deal?!? Anyone have any info?!

from what i know, he just said that. there was no actual date and now there is officially no official date he apparently said on tv. i think that he really would like to leave, but it is in the hands of the sens, who have been busy lately. i personally think that he will sign, since he hasnt announced otherwise.