SiouxSports.com Forum

Does the "T" complete the DOT?

BleedsSiouxGreen

Does the "T" complete the DOT?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Does Toews stay?

• Yes
    • No

You could tell at tonight's Appreciation Night, some of the guys were enjoying themselves more than others (Oshie>Lee), but Toews was the one guy I sensed was soaking it all in and enjoying the evening. You can spin that whichever way you want, but I was leaning on him leaving and now I'm not so sure...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how was lee?

I believe he was at a table with Foyt. He, again, just didn't seem as interested to be there as others. He wasn't real engaging with my 6 year old where as Radke had her going. Hilarious conversation about if she had a boyfriend...sorry I digress. Kind of like the holiday party we all HAVE to attend. Some are there more so than others... :D But no, he did say he was gone!

You could tell at tonight's Appreciation Night, some of the guys were enjoying themselves more than others (Oshie>Lee), but Toews was the one guy I sensed was soaking it all in and enjoying the evening. You can spin that whichever way you want, but I was leaning on him leaving and now I'm not so sure...

Toews was one of the last players to leave as well... he signed autographs rather quickly (compared to others) and towards the end he didn't have a line but he didn't go anywhere. He just sat/stood there wandered around a little bit and chatted with anyone that would stop to talk.

I thought Lee seemed to be very happy. I heard one person say that she thought the nicest table was that of Lee and Foyt, although all were nice.

Toews was one of the last players to leave as well... he signed autographs rather quickly (compared to others) and towards the end he didn't have a line but he didn't go anywhere. He just sat/stood there wandered around a little bit and chatted with anyone that would stop to talk.

I thought Lee seemed to be very happy. I heard one person say that she thought the nicest table was that of Lee and Foyt, although all were nice.

Could be timing. We saw Toews earlier on and Lee later in the evening. Just my perspective above.

Could be timing. We saw Toews earlier on and Lee later in the evening. Just my perspective above.

When I said that Toews signed autographs quickly I didn't mean it in the way that he was in a rush to get through them... he definitly stopped and talked to anyone that wanted to... I just meant that he had his own line, whereas people like Duncan and Oshie had lines coming from their own tables and could only sign as fast as the table next to them was signing... therefore Toews was able to get through his fans quicker and had some "alone time"

Yea, Toews seemed to be really enjoying himself. We talked for about 10 minutes and I was saying how much fun it would be to see him here next year but wish him well. He smiled and said yea, it's going to be a good team with the guys coming back. I was leaning on him going but after tonight I wouldn't be surprised if stayed. Lee left so quick we didn't get my kids' picture with him but his line was really long. Duncan was awesome! Oshie his usual self.....all smiles and joking with the kids. Table having the most fun was Fabian and Porter.

Brian is also one of the shyest kids you'll ever meet, so I don't know that I'd read a lot into how much conversation anyone had with him. Really, I don't think he's even comfortable talking to himself.

who is comfortable talking to him/herslef :D

Yea, Toews seemed to be really enjoying himself. We talked for about 10 minutes and I was saying how much fun it would be to see him here next year but wish him well. He smiled and said yea, it's going to be a good team with the guys coming back. I was leaning on him going but after tonight I wouldn't be surprised if stayed. Lee left so quick we didn't get my kids' picture with him but his line was really long. Duncan was awesome! Oshie his usual self.....all smiles and joking with the kids. Table having the most fun was Fabian and Porter.

I'll second that. Fabian was great with the kids.

I think you put Fabian and Porter together as kids they would have been some little rascals. Eddie Hascals' you may say.

I have to agree with all the posts. Fabian and Porter were hilarious :glare: I hope that isn't the last time I see Toews in a Sioux jersey :lol: but we told him we've enjoyed watching him the last couple of years, and wished him the best of luck whatever he decides. He seemed generally appreciative of all the nice comments he was getting. I told him we will follow him in Chicago too... whenever that ends up being ??? Not to mention that every player stayed an hour past the scheduled end time to sign everyones stuff, great night!

who is comfortable talking to him/herslef :glare:

I talk to myself at work at times. Sometimes a co-worker will bust me and ask what I'm doing talking to myself. I say "it's the only intelligent conversation I get around here".

That always goes over well.

I talk to myself at work at times. Sometimes a co-worker will bust me and ask what I'm doing talking to myself. I say "it's the only intelligent conversation I get around here".

That always goes over well.

Why not as long as you don't answer your good. I think most of talk to ourselves. If you start answering, then we might have to have you diganosed (sp).

:lol:

I talked to Brian early in the evening and then again later on.... Because the first time around, I was too busy having an actual conversation with him that I forgot to have him sign the poster I was holding (that happened a couple times lol) But he seemed fine both times, he said he was having a great time! At Moorhead, they had nights like this with the team, so I know he's pretty used to the attention he gets. And he didn't say anything about staying or leaving, I'm sure he'll let everyone know when he figures it out! Brian's a great kid, a good friend, and a talented hockey player... Whatever his decision is, I'll support him...

I talked to Brian early in the evening and then again later on.... Because the first time around, I was too busy having an actual conversation with him that I forgot to have him sign the poster I was holding (that happened a couple times lol) But he seemed fine both times, he said he was having a great time! At Moorhead, they had nights like this with the team, so I know he's pretty used to the attention he gets. And he didn't say anything about staying or leaving, I'm sure he'll let everyone know when he figures it out! Brian's a great kid, a good friend, and a talented hockey player... Whatever his decision is, I'll support him...

he looked to be having a great time when I saw him, especially when I had him sign the picture of him yawning from Media Day at the beginning of the year and he told me about the story behind the yawn.

he looked to be having a great time when I saw him, especially when I had him sign the picture of him yawning from Media Day at the beginning of the year and he told me about the story behind the yawn.

Gonna share the story or just tell us that there is a story?