SiouxSports.com Forum

Next year's roster

Chuck Schwartz

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw LaPoint play with Green Bay this past winter, great skater, great passer. Good offensive sense. Not the most physical defensemen, but gets the job done defensively.

Hmmmmmmm.......

Wait 'til the "fans" hear about this! :D

Ladie's and gentlemen, I give you your next official "whippin' boy"...................

Yup.

So, let's answer the question:

Should we start the "Florida: Sign LaPoint NOW!!!!" Thread now or should we wait until October? Seems silly to put off what will surely be a "sure thing." :D

Yup.

So, let's answer the question:

Should we start the "Florida: Sign LaPoint NOW!!!!" Thread now or should we wait until October? Seems silly to put off what will surely be a "sure thing." :D

Come one you can't officially throw someone under the bus that isn't here yet.!!!

:p:(:p

Sometimes I don't understand the logic, Lapoint is one of the best incoming freshmen d-men and will be in the lineup every night. The most logical answer is to move Genoway up to foward and Lapoint alongside with Jones at defense.

Unless someone signs we are going to be plum full at Defense.

we will have Lee, Bina, Finley, Jones, Chorney Genoway.

I don't expect any of those guys not playing. If Genoway goes back to forward someone is going to be sitting out

because I don't see Chay sitting in the stands either. Bina earned the right to play every game and proved to be one of

UND's best offensive threats. Unless someone is going pro.

Sometimes I don't understand the logic, Lapoint is one of the best incoming freshmen d-men and will be in the lineup every night. The most logical answer is to move Genoway up to foward and Lapoint alongside with Jones at defense.

exaclty, and if lee leaves then either bring in blood or genoway back to D....works for me