SiouxSports.com Forum

Toews Watch

Goon

I think we should start thinking of some new topic threads once this one is decided. Any suggestions? GREATEST GAMES IN SIOUX HISTORY....STRANGE STATS THAT NEVER GET MENTIONED.....A QUIZ GAME WITH CLUES TO FORMER AND CURRENT SIOUX PLAYERS(we could use the Jeopardy show as a guide) :lol:

I was thinking of the title worst golf shots during the off season. Redwing_77 said that he is the bad golfer, I countered with oh yeah, you aint seen nothing yet. I have the scores to back it up.

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well get him some tissues then, seriously what a f'n joke if that has a reason for leaving or even a part of it. i dont buy it at all. i want him to return as well but hate seeing that crap. if he leaves it will be his and otawas decision to develop in the AHL rather than g forks, not because of "no love" :lol: our d core would be amazing if he came back but if he decides to leave which im guessing he will then its time to move on

I wasn't talking at all about him getting bashed, I just meant that it would be great to have him on the blueline next year. Toews departure would/will leave a large hole, and Lee leaving will weaken the defensive core.

I wasn't talking at all about him getting bashed, I just meant that it would be great to have him on the blueline next year. Toews departure would/will leave a large hole, and Lee leaving will weaken the defensive core.

But think of the last three season, it would be the least depleted we have been in seasons with a older team.

Even if some think our recruiting class isn't that good, the ones that stay instead of taking the money can mentor the new kids.

I am hoping these kids play each game as if they were a cornered animal.

I was thinking of the title worst golf shots during the off season. Redwing_77 said that he is the bad golfer, I countered with oh yeah, you aint seen nothing yet. I have the scores to back it up.

Horsecrap. You can't possibly know how bad I really am without playing me. I bet you can't be as bad as you claim you are. That goes double if you imbibe during play. :D

http://www.thehockeynews.com/en/news/Detai...sp?xml=h051629A :lol:

"I was very impressed by the way he played in the world championships," said Blackhawks head coach Denis Savard. "Jonathan is a heart and soul kid. He looks like he's been very well coached. He is a solid two-way player with lots of skill."

Nice tribute to the UND coaching staff.

Good Luck in Chicago.

Ah the joy of being a Gopher or Sioux fan.....it's often not a question of "will they sign?" but "when will they sign?"

Glad he's not wearing Sioux [insert green, black, or white] anymore. A heart attack for a Gopher fan when he has the puck on his stick!

It was a joy getting to watch him a few times in person at Mariucci!

Ah the joy of being a Gopher or Sioux fan.....it's often not a question of "will they sign?" but "when will they sign?"

Glad he's not wearing Sioux [insert green, black, or white] anymore. A heart attack for a Gopher fan when he has the puck on his stick!

It was a joy getting to watch him a few times in person at Mariucci!

frazee is the happiest guy ever, until they meet someday in a shootout, nevermind, toews will never play in the AHL :lol:

seriously, he was a hell of a player all around. great kid and best of luck in the NHL!!

this helps with sorting out whos coming and going so cant wait to see the new roster, lee is the only one left to decide. it would be great to have him back but if he feels its time to develop elsewhere then good luck!

Horsecrap. You can't possibly know how bad I really am without playing me. I bet you can't be as bad as you claim you are. That goes double if you imbibe during play. :D

I guess I am going to have to prove to you one of these days that I am actually that bad... :D

This is no lie that I almost got a hole yesterday at Lincoln Park on the ninth hole and it was a horrible shot.

Hit one thin with a six iron and it bounced 20 feet before green rolled on the green and just missed going in.

I'm going to miss watching Toews play(considering I don't watch NHL until playoffs since) but congratulations to him. He was ready to go only reason he might have stayed back was another shot for a National Title but obviously that wasn't as enticing as going pro. I'm glad the wait for his decision is over. So what's next? Lee Watch?

I'm really going to miss seeing him around campus!! He was in one of my classes our first semester, and I didn't even realize it was THE Jonathan Toews until hockey season rolled around lol... I met him before that through TJ and Brian, but my brain is a little slow lol

Congratulations, Jonathon Toews!

Thanks for giving us Sioux fans 2 great years. You are a great player and from all indications just as great a person, and we were lucky to have you for 2 years.

Thanks also for not dragging this out. :lol:

Congratulations, Jonathon Toews!

Thanks for giving us Sioux fans 2 great years. You are a great player and from all indications just as great a person, and we were lucky to have you for 2 years.

Thanks also for not dragging this out. :lol:

It's been a pleasure watching JT for two years! (send your bro here)

Time to reload the cupboard. Oshie for Hobey!